Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously gently caress Doc at this point. I don't care if it works, it's loving agonizing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Errant Gin Monks posted:

You mean Pop? Also what's the difference? Before they started hacki a jordan in the first 5 minutes of the quarter they called 5 fouls on the Spurs. And the one play they didn't hack Jordan they called a foul and let Barnes shoot 2.

The outcome is the same.

Yes, I am tired and a dumbass and mixed up my three letter nicknamed coaches.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Errant Gin Monks posted:

You know if the Spurs could actually make some shots they would be up by 20.

And if they didn't have the benefit of the worst FT shooter in the league on the other team they'd be down by 20, what's your point?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Errant Gin Monks posted:

Edit: never mind parker had his hand on him I couldn't see it.

Foul bullshit begets foul bullshit, friend.

Oh you edited it. But still.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bashez posted:

Disgraceful act by Doc.

Ruining the end of a great game by exploiting the rules.

Because doing it once is exactly the same thing as doing it literally more than ten times in decidedly different circumstances.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ramadu posted:

Ahahahahaaahahahahahaahahaha this triumph the dog segment is amaaaaaaazing :lol:

Goddamn it it sounds like I missed something amazing.

Bashez posted:

I know, one coach ruined the most exciting part of the game and the other coach ruined the part of the game where people are trying to figure out how to get another beer.

My eyes just rolled so hard I think my retinas detached (I think fouling to prevent the three is also bullshit for the record).

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Complaining about either is pretty lame anyway. Smart coaches see potential exploits and they take em, I've got no problem with that. I record games so I can fast forward all the lame freethrows and commercial breaks anyway soooo sucks for the crowd I guess, who cares

Well I don't record games and it makes the game loving suck to watch live so I kind of care, at least in the sense that I find it extremely irritating. I'm not saying it doesn't make sense from a coaching stance.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How in the ever loving gently caress was that not continuation

I loving hate Memphis so loving much and I stayed up for this bullshit.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Feb 24, 2015

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

straight up brolic posted:

the game is really good fyi

I know it's a great game I'm just soured on it by the fact that Memphis is gonna eke out a win after the Clippers played so much better early in the game is all.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress YOU LA

MEMPHIS STRONG MEMPHIS POWERFUL

Nick man, we're bros but in the NBA threads we are mortal enemies. I have an irrational hatred of Memphis and I'm not sure why. It's at least partly because Z-Bo is a Ninja Turtle looking motherfucker and the fact that "Z-Bound" is a stupid phrase that exists.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

straight up brolic posted:

tbh i could care less about memphis at this point. i don't find them very entertaining to watch, but they've toned it down a lot since the year when Tony Allen was starting. They've gotten older and chiller.

Like I said it's an irrational hate. If someone asked me to explain it I couldn't. Every other hatred I have has some basis in reality.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

hey man, i respect your powerful posts and opinions. we can be bros who cheer for different teams, it is all good.

:hfive:

(That Raw sucked)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Chris Paul made the mother of all "gently caress off" threes, holy poo poo.

• Locked thread