Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

OP: the cia thinks i'm working for alqaeda??!?!

me: i...i think your working for alq aeda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

who is the rightful sucessor to muhammad - dont loving dodge the question

How many letter "A"'s are in Surat Al Baqarah too? Important question I need to know if you are fake muslim or real muslim.

Also You are an American, you are not arab, Stop coverting to arabism. It not your country.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Op, do you ever fall asleep on your face during prayers?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I iroincly advocate the US military adding bacon bullets to their arsenal

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Volume posted:

you are iroincly a retard

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Volume posted:

Someone post that bit from the Tom Clancy book where the US soldier makes the dieing Arab hold a football to send him to hell.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

ChrisHansen posted:

Op, do you ever fall asleep on your face during prayers?

The force of gravity is simply too strong for OP to overcome everytime he bows down into submission to moon god isis, so the answer is yes, every single times. Goon's body are typically fragile.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I wonder how many people fart during prayers at a big mosque.

I mean if say there's a 1000 dudes bending over, are there like a 100 guys farting?

And is there tradition on how you deal with a fart during prayers?

Asking for a friend.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

redshirt posted:

I mean if say there's a 1000 dudes bending over, are there like a 100 guys farting?

Asking for a friend.

how dare you ridicule us while we commune with the source

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Frank Jameso posted:

how dare you ridicule us while we commune with the source

It's not ridicule, friend. Farts happen regardless of Allah's will.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

redshirt posted:

It's not ridicule, friend. Farts happen regardless of Allah's will.

only an infidel would bring up such questions.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

redshirt posted:

Asking for a friend.

Before prayer begins, you have to ablution ; wash your face, nose, mouth , feet and hands with water. If you fart after ablution, you have to start over again. If you fart during prayer, the prayer won't count and you have to start everything over again. That or be quite about it, keep it between yourself and Allah. Serious answer ( I was a muslim convert).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hingehead posted:

Before prayer begins, you have to ablution ; wash your face, nose, mouth , feet and hands with water. If you fart after ablution, you have to start over again. If you fart during prayer, the prayer won't count and you have to start everything over again. That or be quite about it, keep it between yourself and Allah. Serious answer ( I was a muslim convert).

So if you fart during prayer you're supposed to get up and go wash up again?

In a big mosque this is probably a funny sight.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

its not just a muslim skill to hide your fart but yeah it must be difficult when you are bending over near-prone

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

its not just a muslim skill to hide your fart but yeah it must be difficult when you are bending over near-prone

And your rear end is pointed towards someone else. It might be hard to mask a fart like that, whereas if you're sitting in a pew its far easier to get away with.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

redshirt posted:

So if you fart during prayer you're supposed to get up and go wash up again?

In a big mosque this is probably a funny sight.

lol good question. You'd keep fake praying, then when everybody is done you wash up and make up for the fake post fart prayer.

It's not what it used to be. nowaday you get a plane embedded into your office building for doing something like this. I think we should go to Iraq to troll ISIS like this.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
i like how some swedish architect came up with a church/mosque hybrid building meant to foster brotherhood amongst swedes and muslim immigrants but because of some saying in the koran the minaret had to be taller than the cross on the church part of the building. because gently caress you to your native swedish culture, right?

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
how do you feel about going to a middle east country to do the hora around a space rock

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Welcome to the True Religion OP.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

lmao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i have converted to ogg

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

owned

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i thought we all did this in October?

Allah ackbard, muhammad is the greatest and best true prophet , death to infidels and apostates

Signed,

Number One Poster Al-Canadi Muhammad Ackbar

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i too attended college and wanted to piss off my parents, it was pretty awesome. it was a lot like that law and order episode where shawn from boy meets world wants to be a suicide bomber only instead of making that sick bomb vest i got stoned and ate a lot of shawarma from that cool truck by the supermarket

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

god willing they will all be defenestrated for this

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
guys i ate pork and im muslim should i throw up ???

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Frank Jameso posted:

i was blind until i found the teachings of Muhammed and now i walk in the light of Allah.

At what point in the process do they remove your ability to understand jokes?

I'm asking for a friend.

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008
islam? more like shitslam

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Windows 98 posted:

Aloha Aardvark

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I converted to house of al saud. Make it rain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_N_3FY_AE8

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
who gives a poo poo OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Do you have a growing itch to rape underage girls yet?

• Locked thread