Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

*No John, you are the demons!*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

*I AM a guy in a gorilla suit wearing a diving bell THE INVINCIBLE ROBOT MONSTER RO-MAN! I HAVE COME TO DESTROY THE HU-MANS!!*

:sees female lead, gets boner:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

"This human female is completely average stunningly beautiful! I will make her my Queen, and blow up her planet as part of the wedding! :moreevil:"

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Jabberlock posted:

*After murdering hundreds of bad guys, the hero in tattered clothing and covered with soot and blood bursts into main bad guy's room with his machine gun at the ready. The main bad guy is in a stylish smoking jacket in front of a fire with a glass of wine while reading literature. Seemingly unalarmed by the hero's appearance, he smiles at the hero and speaks.*

"How glad of you to join me. Please, take a seat and have a glass of wine."

*fights bad guy and wins*

"If I kill you I'll be no better than you."

*turns back and hopes bad guy tries to take a cheap shot so I can finish him off guilt-free*

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

FEWLL! YEW AHND YER DAWTAH AR DEEEEWMMMED!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

timp posted:

YOU NEVer SHOULDa COME HERE AND NOW YOU're GONna PAY

theRe IS no WaY oUT of HEre. It'lL bE dArK SOOn. There IS nO wAy ouT of hERe.

• Locked thread