Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
You fools! He's getting away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

I'm SURROUNDED by imbeciles!

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Jeedy Jay posted:

Huh! Just a box!
Huh?

!

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

burritolingus posted:

My apple cart no you knocked it over all my apples no.
*runs out into the street shaking his fist and cursing in some gypsy language as the protagonist speeds off*

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Flesh Forge posted:

Huh, why is this nondescript black backpack beeping? Oh, someone seems to have left their digital alarm clock inside
3... 2... 1...
OH SHI-

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

*holds up a newspaper in front of his face like he's reading it just before the guards run up*

*points* He went that way.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

*is an enormously fat woman who the timid, nebbish protagonist collides with during his escape, causing his face to land right in her cleavage*

"How DARE you!" *throws protagonist like a lawn dart*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Must I do EVERYTHING myself?!

*climbs into giant robot armor, begins final boss battle*

• Locked thread