Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
I am Frank Jameso, and all I've ever wanted was a goldmined thread. Yet when I post all I ever get are replies like "kill yourself", or worse, the thread gets gassed. You goldmined thread people have no idea what it feels like to go home to check my thread after a long day of piano lessons, only to discover it in that poop green color. You guys also have NO idea how much of a supreme gentleman I am IRL, I deserve a goldmined thread. Instead you give your 5s to these disgusting people that photoshop a man spreading his anus into strange pictures, I can't even bring my children on to these forums. One time I met a goon who had made a goldmined thread, and he was only 14, FOURTEEN, so I shot some cum onto his face when he wasn't looking and ran away home and I cried and I cried. But the day of retribution is now upon you, so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

kill you are self

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Follow yourd ream.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
kill your'e famil

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP you deserve better than this goons.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

this thread won't be ironically goldmined, lol

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

literally

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014

Planarch posted:

this thread won't be ironically goldmined, lol

yeah. i'm not even going to bother posting the next part.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Frank Jameso posted:

One time I met a goon who had made a goldmined thread, and he was only 14, FOURTEEN, so I shot some cum onto his face when he wasn't looking and ran away home and I cried and I cried. But the day of retribution is now upon you, so

:captainpop:

is that you aaron trek

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My boner said to vote 5, but my heart told me 1

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
ive viewed this thread through every possible level, but it is not funny on any of them

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Long time lurker first time poster checking in. Voted thread 1, but went hog wild nonetheless.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

ArtIsResistance posted:

ive viewed this thread through every possible level, but it is not funny on any of them

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i did not read the op. i think he should self ban.

Frank Jameso
Nov 24, 2014
someone else can finish this if they want.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
doesn't this belong in E/N? mods?

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Frank Jameso posted:

I am Frank Jameso, and all I've ever wanted was a goldmined thread. Yet when I post all I ever get are replies like "kill yourself", or worse, the thread gets gassed. You goldmined thread people have no idea what it feels like to go home to check my thread after a long day of piano lessons, only to discover it in that poop green color. You guys also have NO idea how much of a supreme gentleman I am IRL, I deserve a goldmined thread. Instead you give your 5s to these disgusting people that photoshop a man spreading his anus into strange pictures, I can't even bring my children on to these forums. One time I met a goon who had made a goldmined thread, and he was only 14, FOURTEEN, so I shot some cum onto his face when he wasn't looking and ran away home and I cried and I cried. But the day of retribution is now upon you, so

lets hang out man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im going to beat the op to death with my club-like dick

• Locked thread