Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

A Good Thread. Please continue making us sufficiently aware of red pandas, ideally in the form of photos and adorable gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

My Red Panda Essay

I like red pandas because they are cool and good they look like a cartoon came to life. They've got a ridiculous range of ridiculous facial expressions and are pretty comedic just by existing. They're just overall super adorable (thus this thread is a very good pick-me-up due to the dangerous levels of cute contained within).

They're also kind of fun to draw due to their expressions, colour, and fluff.

Here is one of my favourite photos:

It's a favourite because it's the first time the red panda finally showed itself in the enclosure at the zoo after many failed visits. It was pretty brief so this shot of it's arse and tail is one of the few we managed to get after the initial holy poo poo it's showing itself and moment of admiration at how even more loving fluffy and adorable they are in person

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Silver Alicorn posted:

Stay safe, bamboo ghost

spooky

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

He didn't take the comment about red pandas being off brand raccoons very well it seems