Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

RideTheSpiral posted:

look how bad your post is

Let's have a look at you instead, eh.

RideTheSpiral, clearly you are the.. ahhh.. the sort of guy whose first thought, when faced with a post like "I just ate a bunch of Rowan Atkinson's cum", would be much like...

No doubt your mind relished in the thought, perhaps your mouth even watered. That's fine.. each to their own.

It's just that you need to understand that there are people who, unlike yourself, aren't so keen on the thought of having a mouthful of Rowan Atkinson's cum. That doesn't mean anybody is wrong, just that people are different to you, is all.

Now those people may well make a word association, of something peculiar in the post (like a mouthful of Rowan Atkinson's cum isn't already odd enough), to perhaps make the thought more, shall we say, more palatable to stomach. I am one of those people different to you, RideTheSpiral.

Besides that, how often do you say/hear "a bunch of sperm"? And how often do you say/hear "a bunch of grapes"? It's not too much of a stretch to liken it to a bunch of grapes.. lol 'coz that's what a fkn bunch is! 

Anyway, I'm terribly sorry to have ruined your thoughts of your mouth being filled with a bunch of Rowan Atkinson's cum with my inconsiderate thoughts of a bunch of sweet juicy grapes. My sincerest apologies, RideTheSpiral.. hopefully your imagination can re-group and you can once again salivate as you savour your homoerotic daydreams about eating cum. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Ill lay down with the phone receiver pressed against my ear and once I hear Ralp fall asleep ill go to sleep.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Gunky Junket posted:

RideTheSpiral, clearly you are the.. ahhh.. the sort of guy whose first thought, when faced with a post like "I just ate a bunch of Rowan Atkinson's cum", would be much like...

No doubt your mind relished in the thought, perhaps your mouth even watered. That's fine.. each to their own.

It's just that you need to understand that there are people who, unlike yourself, aren't so keen on the thought of having a mouthful of Rowan Atkinson's cum. That doesn't mean anybody is wrong, just that people are different to you, is all.

Now those people may well make a word association, of something peculiar in the post (like a mouthful of Rowan Atkinson's cum isn't already odd enough), to perhaps make the thought more, shall we say, more palatable to stomach. I am one of those people different to you, RideTheSpiral.

Besides that, how often do you say/hear "a bunch of sperm"? And how often do you say/hear "a bunch of grapes"? It's not too much of a stretch to liken it to a bunch of grapes.. lol 'coz that's what a fkn bunch is! 

Anyway, I'm terribly sorry to have ruined your thoughts of your mouth being filled with a bunch of Rowan Atkinson's cum with my inconsiderate thoughts of a bunch of sweet juicy grapes. My sincerest apologies, RideTheSpiral.. hopefully your imagination can re-group and you can once again salivate as you savour your homoerotic daydreams about eating cum. :)

I take it all back, you are insane.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
3am till 8am you can check my post history and see there is only 5 hours each day im not posting

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

mng posted:

i wonder how many paragraphs she'll give you

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

murder me

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

mng posted:

*gasps* Mng! 8o

But.. but.. b-but... pssh...

*wanders off kicking a rock*

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Gunky Junket posted:

*gasps* Mng! 8o

But.. but.. b-but... pssh...

*wanders off kicking a rock*

i expected more from you, gunky

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

i expected more from you, gunky

That cut too deep.

Sorry GJ :(

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lol @ anybody who needs more than 4 hours of sleep/week

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

8:30 to 9 to get up at 4am

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

sleep 6 hours on the dot from when i pass out

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Awww it's okay, Mng *hugs* I think we'll just blame that on Ralp.. 'coz I already was. :D

You remember on Seinfeld how Jerry would say "Newman" in a forced tone kinda through clenched teeth? Yeah? I was just saying "Ralp" exactly like that.

I was thinking, "Is that a serious post? Why is my friend mad at me? What the gently caress has happened here? He's not gay, he can't be tetchy about my post. So, what then?" It occurred to me that the last time we spoke was when Ralp banned you for 24hrs in QCS for asking me to mail you. Lol I didn't know how, but Ralp had to be somehow to blame for your mood now. Poor Ralp gets the blame for everything.. good thing he's got broad shoulders.. and no wonder my playthings get broken. =)

P.S. Lol NRH, I've gotta keep it unpredictable in case bets are being placed. ;P
Are you a name change? May I ask who you were before? Or must I go all Miss Marple and find out myself? :D

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gunky junket is a pretty good poster

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

Gunky Junket posted:

i doubt you type this up on your phone

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
8pm and im up at 3:30 am

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You turkeys sleep too much 4 hours is MAX what the body needs anything past that is looping around for an additional 4 hours.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

brick cow posted:

right after your mom, op.

goddamnit why am i the first person to say this?

Because I'm the loving Don, brick cow, and people in GBS actually RESPECT me.

I'll be the first, but not the last, to inform you that you've crossed a very dangerous line. I could make your life in GBS very, very hard indeed. I suggest you apologize immediately and I will let his slide.

If you're not convinced, well... You could ask what happened to the other poo poo posters who didn't respect me... But they're nowhere to be found anymore.

Sunsetaware
Jun 2, 2012

22:00pm because the man is oppressing me like that

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Don Tacorleone posted:

Because I'm the loving Don, brick cow, and people in GBS actually RESPECT me.

I'll be the first, but not the last, to inform you that you've crossed a very dangerous line. I could make your life in GBS very, very hard indeed. I suggest you apologize immediately and I will let his slide.

If you're not convinced, well... You could ask what happened to the other poo poo posters who didn't respect me... But they're nowhere to be found anymore.

don tacorleone is trash

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
When I collapse screaming into unconsciousness.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Bedtime, of course.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
After quitting an eleven month booze binge and dieting I can only fall asleep at 2-4am. I'll get max 5 hours sleep on average a night. I feel rested but I'm gonna snap violently in the future, I think.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

right about no-

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm waiting for the drugs to kick in

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

3 or 4am-ish. Australian time. Which means I've posted many a reply I think is pretty funny to topics it turns out have been dead some hours and aren't revived the next day after I wake up because nobody in the posting-majority northern hemisphere gives a poo poo about them any more.

Like this one?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
I went to a party last night that didn't end until 9 or 10am or so and then it took an hour and a half to get back home and then I had to have lunch with some people and now it's 4:10pm and I'm about to take a nap.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

what did I post in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
6:90pm

• Locked thread