Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Ever go by the seafood section of a supermarket and take a deep whiff of the treasures of the sea, or do you like a loving five year old go "ew gross, fish". If you're a white person, you probably haven't intellectually grew out of that, and can only eat chicken or beef or pork. Anything else like lamb or goat causes you to make a horrified face. But fish, fish is the worst if you are white person. And curries, anything with spices at all, is simply unpalatable to a Caucasian individual, whose refined palette never graduated from cut up oscar meyer hotdogs in macaroni and cheese. God forbid a coolie eats some mackerel and bake at work, they will never hear the end of it by basic white bitches. Tell your white coworkers that it's time to grow up and embrace the ethnic foods, fish especially, because they soon will be slaves to the indian and asians who will be their bosses and eat these foods on the regular. Thank you for your time and reading this thread.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress you, fish breath!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sounds like you live in the midwest

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Fish smells nice!!!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Today I learned I am not white

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Ever go by the seafood section of a supermarket and take a deep whiff of the treasures of the sea, or do you like a loving five year old go "ew gross, fish". If you're a white person, you probably haven't intellectually grew out of that, and can only eat chicken or beef or pork. Anything else like lamb or goat causes you to make a horrified face. But fish, fish is the worst if you are white person. And curries, anything with spices at all, is simply unpalatable to a Caucasian individual, whose refined palette never graduated from cut up oscar meyer hotdogs in macaroni and cheese. God forbid a coolie eats some mackerel and bake at work, they will never hear the end of it by basic white bitches. Tell your white coworkers that it's time to grow up and embrace the ethnic foods, fish especially, because they soon will be slaves to the indian and asians who will be their bosses and eat these foods on the regular. Thank you for your time and reading this thread.

no, you are wrong and dumb. close this stupid thread now

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

you shouldve kept the beavis jew merchant av OP

raw chicken is the only meat that smells disgusting to my white nose

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Scandinavians love smelly fish

and they are the whitest of whites

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i work with an Indian dude and his breath is the worst. He eats Wendy's like three times a week so I don't think it's from curries or whatever. He also wears sneakers that are too big for him and they curl up at the end like little elf shoes. He makes enough to buy whatever shoes he wants so I'm not sure why he does this.

Also he has a masters degree, and I only went to community college for some industry certifications and we have basically the same job. I don't think that guy is going to be my boss anytime soon lol.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Microwaving fish at work is pretty lovely just because the smell lingers around and kind of sucks.

Fresh Fish and all seafood owns pretty hard though, anyone who doesn't like to eat it is pretty bad.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
gimme dinosaur chicken nuggets and kraft mac and cheese plz

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

Scandinavians love smelly fish

and they are the whitest of whites

yeah the diets of people in northern norway consists of like 90 % fish, and they're so white they're almost translucent

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Guess I was wrong then white peopel DO like fish, and thats good, because I do too.

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
What shithole do you live in?

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
drat now I want some fish thanks a lot op

gon get me some pickled herring

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Panniculus Rift posted:

yeah the diets of people in northern norway consists of like 90 % fish, and they're so white they're almost translucent

Not brown like here in sweden lolll

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i want some sushi now

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

fresh crappie or walleye fillets fried in beer batter is extremely my poo poo, idk why you think white ppl hate fish

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Im white and the smell of fish reminds me of some stank pussy. I don't Hate the smell of fish just stank pussy.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

lutefisk

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
pretty sure every time i go for sushi it's just pretentious white people so

gently caress you op

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

serious norman posted:

Not brown like here in sweden lolll

should have thought about that before you made cultural marxism your national religion :sweden:

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

gently caress norwegians for this monstrosity, anything soaked in lye belongs to satan

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Fish is gross man. Everything else is good. Lamb, goat, shellfish, fine. Fish. Gross,

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
don't worry about it in twenty years there will be no commercial fishing industry to speak of due to centuries of chronic mismanagement and overexploitation combined with chemical changes to the ocean caused by human activities. Enjoy your soy burgers fuckers.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
:coolfish:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Fish fillets are on sale for Lent at McDonalds.

I could really go for some right now.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
I get that many of you make only 'lol white people' posts, as edgy as these posts are this is just silly

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Fried Tilapia owns and it better be the whole drat fish, none of that fillet nonsense.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
also grilled sardines are super tasty good poo poo

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Fatkraken posted:

don't worry about it in twenty years there will be no commercial fishing industry to speak of due to centuries of chronic mismanagement and overexploitation combined with chemical changes to the ocean caused by human activities. Enjoy your soy burgers fuckers.

lol we grow fish in farms now you noob

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fatkraken posted:

ehh there will still be jellyfish probably so I'll still enjoy a nice rubberband salad

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

FIRST TIME posted:

Fried Tilapia owns and it better be the whole drat fish, none of that fillet nonsense.

tilapia is garbage fish for poors, hth

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I like fish and curries and spicy food and I'm hella white.

I do know some white people that can't handle their poo poo though. Seems like mostly white women, but I know a couple of guys that can't deviate from their plain cheese pizza and poo poo like that. I know one fat gently caress that outright won't eat vegetables. He is a giant gay baby faced piece of poo poo.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Pivotal Lever posted:

all fish is garbage fish for poors.

its needs 4 limbs to be real food

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Saalkin posted:

What does that make an octopus?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Saalkin posted:

That's the poo poo that feds me up son

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Fish fillets are on sale for Lent at McDonalds.

I could really go for some right now.

Don't make that mistake. They changed the formula so the "fish" itself is half as thick as it was and the fry consists of about 2/3 of the patty. The double has closer to the right amount of fish but its twice the surface area of fry and sucks twice as hard.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Pivotal Lever posted:

I'm Mexican so it looks like you got my number. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I ain't payin 10 bux for a piece of salmon/cod/whatever, tilapia is just fine and plenty tasty.

• Locked thread