Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Meis posted:

Let's try and broker peace! Why favour any rodent? All rodents were created equal!

The Capybaras laugh at such talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So in picked this game up finally and I love it. Question though, I found Mt. Nomad trapped between to icebergs and actually killed it inconvenienced it a bit, but I did get the gold heart thing. What am I supposed to do with that?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Please tell me you are going to explain the thing in the southwest corner of the map.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Lokapala posted:

There's not much to explain there, really E SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN

...on a less annoying note,
Are you asking for a lore infodump, or whether Captain Petra will get involved in related goings on?

Both.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Visage is absolutely my favorite port.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Lokapala posted:

I'm getting worried about all these wounds Petra is accumulating :ohdear:

Alexis has expressed his love for KoDP many, many times, so I imagine there's an influence there.

Not only has he expressed his love for KoDP, but he has ran several Heroquest games as well. He really knows the source material well.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Ok I've jumped into Fallen London, with a rather silly name that is the same as my username because I am unoriginal. Also I was hoping I could pick a different character name.

I have no idea what I am doing. Who wants to help a fledgling pickpocket?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Let us loiter together!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I really like the idea of the Iron Republic. I just wish I knew how their drat Dreadnoughts functioned so I could take them out.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I have never let Maybe's Daughter go down there. Wow. What are the differences in the two officers.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Do you ever learn the story of the bound sharks? Why are they like that?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Marry her.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I need more friends to help me deal with nightmares.

http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/deadmeat5150

I'm skirting the edge of level 8 and I don't want to know what happens if I tip over.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Flesnolk posted:

Milan, Italy

Yes.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Anticheese posted:

The Rogue Trader CYOA is a great home grown example of this.

Nobody wanted to listen to my "set the asteroid adrift" plan.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
If you still need more zailors I'll gladly zign up!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
You know I've been wondering, why haven't you been converting your Outlandish Artifacts into bits of wealth for your scion?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I don't really have anything to contribute. I just want to belong to a group.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I found Mr Eaten. I wish I hadnt.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Tehan posted:

I would pay an embarrassing amount of money for a Silent Hunter-esque game set in the Unterzee. It's already ridiculously atmospheric if you disable all the camera options and can only look around through the periscope or surfacing and physically leaving the sub, add in the pitch darkness and the strange sounds on sonar that you have to physically go to the sonar equipment to listen to yourself rather than rely on second-hand reports from your sonar operator and fighting giant crabs with the deck gun and bats with the AA...

:stare:

I would throw so much money at this project. I want that to happen bad now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I really want to know the deal with Kingeaters is. Can anyone loredump that?

• Locked thread