Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

*flies plane towing giant banner that reads We Give Up*

*rips off combat uniform to reveal ISIS t-shirt*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
*Sends in Phalanx of drones.

*Bombs everyone, even kids.

*Builds Walmart and Hooters

*Expects everyone to love America now

:patriot:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Oh, and :gas:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

poopmonkey destroyed your thread in the first post. i've never seen a thread go south so drat fast.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

*nervously adjusts fake moustache*

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im just doin' what I do.

:dance:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
id like to see an actual phalanx of drones. im sure we're gearing up. seems like a huge advantage when you dont have pilots actually sitting in them. but honestly its like one here one there, what gives? im sure the chinese drone force is growing non stop

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sweet Tea posted:

poopmonkey destroyed your thread in the first post. i've never seen a thread go south so drat fast.

its a goddamn massacre

Redleg
Jul 7, 2003

What an odd looking.....Figurine
I saluted an Iraqi general once and he sneered at me, I don't think he liked me much :(

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
thread gay

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

THAT'S ISIS' MUSIC :vince:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

id like to see an actual phalanx of drones. im sure we're gearing up. seems like a huge advantage when you dont have pilots actually sitting in them. but honestly its like one here one there, what gives? im sure the chinese drone force is growing non stop

It makes sense from a carpet bomb standpoint. Just stagger the drones in an oblique or if you have enough a true box phalanx. Plus if a drone fails you can turn the fuselage into a fire bomb.

Its raining death, bring an umbrella.

Yaaaaaay

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

quote:

Most Arab armies treat enlisted soldiers like sub-humans. When the winds in Egypt one day carried biting sand particles from the desert during a demonstration for visiting U.S. dignitaries, I watched as a contingent of soldiers marched in and formed a single rank to shield the Americans; Egyptian soldiers, in other words, are used on occasion as nothing more than a windbreak.

http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/AD_Issues/amdipl_17/articles/deatkine_arabs1.html

quote:

On a typical weekend, officers in units stationed outside Cairo will get in their cars and drive off to their homes, leaving the enlisted men to fend for themselves by trekking across the desert to a highway and flag down busses or trucks to get to the Cairo rail system.

lol man you better believe id desert so fast when isis shows up and i cant figure out how the tank works because the liutenant hid the manual from me

• Locked thread