Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Chinatown posted:

Please make all police goons who post in their dumb hugbox thread GiP and Coupons only.

Thank you in advance.

The cop chat threads are like a zillion times better than the D&D cop threads tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

My one roommate's life dream was to be a cop but he kept getting dinged by departments for Smoking Weed Every Day when he was in high school/early college. It was kind of sad because he's definitely not too much of a fuckass to be a cop and weed will be legal in like ten years

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

As offensive as some people find profiling, it's actually a really useful thing that has served the human race well and ensured our survival against many threats. Being on the receiving end of it should make one consider: "Why do I register as a threat, and how do I stop being considerd as one?"

No, wait. That's bullshit. Everyone is a unique snowflake and we are all simultaneously correct in our actions and opinions!

Please source your officer.com posts

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Cop backwards is POC

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

I am a copkin

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

carrion kit posted:

Plot

In Queens, New York, police chase a sedan driven through a parking garage by two men keeping a teenage boy named Tyler Carson (Cameron Monaghan) in the backseat. Police officers surround the car and draw their weapons, demanding that the men exit the car. They do, and Tyler stays in his seat. Without explanation, one of the officers goes to the parking ramp and jumps to his death. Another officer shoots her two remaining co-workers, then herself.

I am these cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"Into the Kill Zone" by David Klinger is actually good and interesting, even (especially!) when you figure a nonzero number of the cops are probably lying

• Locked thread