Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game

Frog Act posted:

i like how when you become a police officer you automaticaly lose your ability to communicate like a normal person and everything you say comes out in cop vernacular

It's called "power". People that know to have power(a gun and a uniform in this case) just get the worst out of themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

Frog Act posted:

some tiny measure of power doesn't automatically make you an inarticulate retard

"we can see, uh, that the subjects uh, escape, uh transpired in uh, this general direction before, uh...he was apprehended, uh"

there is a really nice theory from complex systems that basicly mathematically shows that the more you go higher in a ranking(power in this case) the more incapable
people you will find (relative to that level)

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

Cops on horses. Such a funny job

• Locked thread