Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harton
Jun 13, 2001

redshirt posted:

I smoked weed with a cop once. He seemed p. cool.

I sold weed to a cop once.

I've known his wife from since we were kids, so she called me and asked if I could sell her like 10-20$ worth. "I was like sure just come by whenever and I'll hook you up". So she calls me later and was like "my husband is gonna come pick it up I'm stuck at work". So I proceeded to poo poo my pants for a half hour waiting for him to show up. He was in uniform and everything and just gave me 20$ and I gave him the weed. I was all like " I'm not sure what it measures out too, I DONT HAVE A SCALE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I don't think this dude actually smoked the weed. His wife kinda wears the pants and I could tell he wasn't really happy she made him do it. You never know though, he may have toked up a bit.

He's a really cool guy to party with. I imagine though that if I didn't know him, and he pulled me over. He'd be the stereotypical piece of poo poo cop.

• Locked thread