Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
cops gay so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
cops drink and smoke weed too :aaaaa:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Frog Act posted:

i've met some cool detectives who were complimentary about the quality of weed, and just took it and were like really obvious about going to smoke it. but most of the time the police are all uncritical and serious when they look you in teh eyes and say something like "you know pot dealers will sell pot to kindergardners, right? all they care about is the cash, those bastards"

that is verbatim what my friends were told when the cops smelled weed while asking them to move their car off the street and then brought like fifteen dudes in to execute a search warrant and completely ruin their poo poo over nothing

the only cop i know is my sister in law and shes a belligerent drunk that lives in a 40 year old trailer, prior to that she was a grocery bagger at 40 years old thank you for your service to the community

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

proof of concept posted:

gently caress da police

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
sounds like a bad day at IHOP imo

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH