Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
I'd like to see the video, OP. Please don't be a dipshit, mod, and let him show me the video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

CharlestonJew posted:

someone explain what a "Zentoro" is to me in one word or less

A mexican Zandatsu

Kore_Fero
Jan 31, 2008
I shot a guy in a video game once.

You don't get the chance to think. Your training and instincts kick in. The Zentoro arcs through the air in slow motion. You level the gun, imagine the brief flash of fear he must feel as he knows he is about to be pwned, pull the trigger and end another video game life.

One life among thousands, millions. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'd like to think if we were on the same team..... we could have been friends.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Rrussom posted:

Yes, because only children play GTA.

Real men play Raccettear

No, it's the moderator of the gaming forum trolling me. Can you please report him/her?

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

I'd like to see the video, OP. Please don't be a dipshit, mod, and let him show me the video.

Go on YouTube and search the channel "OwninAndPwnin." Please report the mod for continuing to mess with my links.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

dang this guys really good at videogames

Thanks buddy 👊

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Nah we got rid of that guy.

Then why are my links being changed to Child's Play whenever I edit it? I should be able to upload links to this forum with no problem. Instead I'm being "trolled" on a website I pay for. Awesome.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

it is you who is trolling yourself

if you can't see that then thanks for the :10bux:

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

in a nutshell: lurk more

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Jimby posted:

Go on YouTube and search the channel "OwninAndPwnin."

This guy is awesome and the moderator should stop trolling him.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

But Not Tonight posted:

it is you who is trolling yourself

if you can't see that then thanks for the :10bux:

Highly unlikely

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
can you show us some of your sick gaming skillz in HuniePop? I want to see a true master at work

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

can you show us some of your sick gaming skillz in HuniePop? I want to see a true master at work

LMAO! I googled that game and have been laughing for the past 4 minutes. Sorry, I don't have a great PC to play games on Steam. Strictly PS4 for me :/

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

gross, a console gamer's videos

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

We don't need any of your second class non-Nintendo console videos. There are kids on this forum! :mad:

Either play games on the PC or on G*d's one true console, the Wii U.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Jimby posted:

LMAO! I googled that game and have been laughing for the past 4 minutes. Sorry, I don't have a great PC to play games on Steam. Strictly PS4 for me :/

No wonder you linked a movie you were watching, its about all the PS4 can do :xd:

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

No wonder you linked a movie you were watching, its about all the PS4 can do :xd:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

quote:

Jimby wrote on Feb 21, 2015 20:03:
Since you are the moderator of the Games forums/threads, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me who keeps changing my youtube links to a scene from "Child's Play." I'm all for a good rib, but when it's constantly done, it gets irritating. If it's you that's doing it, I would hope you would speak directly to me on why you're doing this to me. I mean...I paid $10 to join this site. I don't post stupid links. If it's not you who is doing this, please stop the "trolling," and ban/suspend who ever is. Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i'm going to reply to your PM in this thread okay jimby. when you take a look around at the landscape of Games, do you notice a lack of garbage threads where the only purpose is to shill a retarded youtube channel full of lovely variations of 360 no-scope? when you saw that lack of those types of threads, did you think that maybe the reason is because that type of poo poo isn't welcome here, or did you think that maybe you were just the first person to ever think "boy those SA forums are the perfect place to advertise my lovely youtube channel"

you either paid 10 bucks to be a part of this community and post in these forums many many threads (you haven't) or you invested 10 dollars in some really goddamn terrible advertising that you'll see zero return on because every time you post a loving youtube link to your dumbass video game stunt i'm gonna change that poo poo into some wonderful chucky scene like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCF2fv2v50

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also two years ago we probably would have just outright banned you and then you'd be out 10 bucks but i have hope for you jimby that you'll turn your poo poo around and enjoy these forums

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Kewpuh posted:

i'm going to reply to your PM in this thread okay jimby. when you take a look around at the landscape of Games, do you notice a lack of garbage threads where the only purpose is to shill a retarded youtube channel full of lovely variations of 360 no-scope? when you saw that lack of those types of threads, did you think that maybe the reason is because that type of poo poo isn't welcome here, or did you think that maybe you were just the first person to ever think "boy those SA forums are the perfect place to advertise my lovely youtube channel"

you either paid 10 bucks to be a part of this community and post in these forums many many threads (you haven't) or you invested 10 dollars in some really goddamn terrible advertising that you'll see zero return on because every time you post a loving youtube link to your dumbass video game stunt i'm gonna change that poo poo into some wonderful chucky scene like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCF2fv2v50

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
drat I was hoping you'd keep up the charade a little while longer, I wanted to see this guy melt down

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

Wow! So much for "private messages," huh? Considering I was very nice in my "private" message to you. ANYWAYS, it was my understanding that if the material was relevant and not "stupid," it would not be altered. What's sad is I actually heard so many great things about Something Awful being very supportive of gamers, especially those who share videos. Apparently they forgot to mention your immature jealousy and trolling. And using the word "retarded?" Wow, pretty sure some paying members have someone that is mentally challenged in their family. VERY classy. And no, not every video that I upload is "amazing," yet it seems a lot of people in your forum enjoy it, so Ill just keep posting them. You'll change the links to spite me, I'll laugh (I welcome it) and change it back. You can't be in front of your computer all day. But then again, you probably are. So, go ahead and waste your time changing the links and I'll change them back. I look forward to this new friendship! :)

Jimby fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 22, 2015

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao this thread keeps getting better

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

What's sad is I actually heard so many great things about Something Awful being very supportive of gamers, especially those who share videos.

who the gently caress told you this

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The mental stability of the average PS4 owner

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Jimby posted:

Haha it was my understanding that if the material was relevant and not "stupid," it would not be altered. What's sad is I actually heard so many great things about Something Awful being very supportive of gamers, especially those who share videos. Apparently they forgot to mention your immature jealousy and trolling. And using the word "retarded?" Wow, pretty sure some paying members have someone that is mentally challenged in their family. VERY classy. And no, not every video that I upload is "amazing," yet it seems a lot of people in your forum enjoy it, so Ill just keep posting them. You'll change the links to spite me, I'll laugh (I welcome it) and change it back. You can't be in front of your computer all day. But then again, you probably are. So, go ahead and waste your time changing the links and I'll change them back. I look forward to this new friendship! :)

Your posting career is off to a great start! Good luck, and godspeed. o7

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

Lmao this thread keeps getting better

I'm loving it!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Jimby posted:

No, it's the moderator of the gaming forum trolling me. Can you please report him/her?

i reported him, op

BUTTERWORBS
Oct 16, 2002

Jimby posted:

What's sad is I actually heard so many great things about Something Awful being very supportive of gamers, especially those who share videos.

gently caress gamers. gently caress you

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Control Volume posted:

i reported him, op

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Real talk tho op, imp zone is our chill gamrs forum with different mods

It would fit in better there

virtualboyCOLOR