Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pop and Loch Nessy posted:

the only thing sicker than your no scope corn kill is my collection of m&ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgOV5NzhA7Q

Lol all i see is a clip from "Child's Play" durrrrrrrrr.

Lol love it! I liked and subscribed :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimby posted:

Lol all i see is a clip from "Child's Play" durrrrrrrrr.

Lol love it! I liked and subscribed :)

same

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
I have to assume OP is troll. I have to, because if I don't the world is just so much a darker place.

Apple2o
Mar 25, 2009

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 9 years!)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im sorry op I lied

I actually don't think you're very good at videogames

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

im sorry op I lied

I actually don't think you're very good at videogames

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

What's funny is I asked for you to "speak directly to me." And you air it out to assert you "power," which you're clearly drunk with. But then again, for being a 33 year old virgin (yes, he's 33 year old AND a powerful ''mod'), "trolling" me is probably the only thing you excel at. It must be because you want to be my friend? I'm sorry, I'm too cool to be your friend :)

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

I tried to help op, I really did, but you didn't heed my advice the first time so let me re-state it:

lurk more

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Jimby posted:

What's funny is I asked for you to "speak directly to me." And you air it out to assert you "power," which you're clearly drunk with. But then again, for being a 33 year old virgin (yes, he's 33 year old AND a powerful ''mod'), "trolling" me is probably the only thing you excel at. It must be because you want to be my friend? I'm sorry, I'm too cool to be your friend :)

:lol: @ this goofy post

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Jimby's right, Kewp has become corrupted with power and needs to be taken out via QTE boss battle.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
mod vs youtube whore who will prevail?

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Broseph Brostar posted:

Jimby's right, Kewp has become corrupted with power and needs to be taken out via QTE boss battle.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

mod vs youtube whore who will prevail?

I'm a whore? Thank you!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm gay

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Eonwe posted:

I'm gay

youre gay

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Eonwe posted:

I'm gay

I know this gets thrown around a lot but being gay owns. We dress the best Plus bitches only hate us because they are jealous

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Jimby posted:

i'm not 33 but yes to everything else

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

don't worry jimby i reported that mean old games moderator for you!

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also if you have gripes or whatever about moderation you should post a thread about it in QCS so a forums administrator can evaluate and take appropriate action

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Back the gently caress off my free speech Kewpuh. I EARNED these views, they are MY videos and YOU will not deny them.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

forums administrators are also extremely busy so you need to document your case in full, explaining what has taken place (chucky video replacing video of video game skill shots, chucky heart attack murder replacing gta car dodge, etc) so they can adequately remedy the situation

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

also if you have gripes or whatever about moderation you should post a thread about it in QCS so a forums administrator can evaluate and take appropriate action

Wish you would of told that me before.

In a private message.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Back the gently caress off my free speech Kewpuh. I EARNED these views, they are MY videos and YOU will not deny them.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Jimby posted:

Wish you would of told that me before.

In a private message.

Add this to your report because it's f*cking BS that he gets away with this for so long. Usually he just bans people and they don't have a chance to put their case together and post in QCS... not sure why he's being so benevolent today.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
you have violated my trust kewpuh, and for that you shall pay the ultimate price

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Come post your videos in BYOB, OP it's the chill forum n we don't make fun of people there

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also you can send a tweet to the forums owner lowtax who responds pretty regularly

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FucbvoFFy0&t=11s

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

also you can send a tweet to the forums owner lowtax who responds pretty regularly

ok.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you can also stop being a little bitch shill and just like

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

you can also stop being a little bitch shill and just like

I will. It's done and over with.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
really can't tell if op is actually retarded or just a convincing simulation of retarded

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I want to see you doing a 360 noscope and by that I mean shooting an actual 360 with an unsighted sniper rifle irl

I'll transfer my youtube subscribers to you if you do

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Songbearer posted:

I want to see you doing a 360 noscope and by that I mean shooting an actual 360 with an unsighted sniper rifle irl

I'll transfer my youtube subscribers to you if you do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
that's insanely sick, op

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

epic headshot in this vid

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
All I can think of is The Simpsons Jesus-burrito question.

Can Mod ban themself? Is Mod even real? Who believes in Mod, really? Maybe Mod is within us all, always there, always watching? Are you there Mod? It's me, Poster.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

man, you need to stop linking that Chucky video, it's old now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Rename Games to HEADSHOT ONLY ZONE and make it so that every post requires one new headshot video to post

• Locked thread