Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnl-qhCgW0Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Woaaah! I thought this was going to be just like the thread title advertised, not more Chucky! Your devotion to horror movies is palpable, but Cinema Discussion is this-a-way, champ!

You might want to get that thing seen to where a mod tries to con us Games people into watching some silly gaming clip that's more suited to being posted in an existing thread, though. Really, mods, Imp Zone is a better place for these shenanigans!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

CharlestonJew posted:

someone explain what a "Zentoro" is to me in one word or less

A mexican Zandatsu

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I want to see you doing a 360 noscope and by that I mean shooting an actual 360 with an unsighted sniper rifle irl

I'll transfer my youtube subscribers to you if you do

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Rename Games to HEADSHOT ONLY ZONE and make it so that every post requires one new headshot video to post

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Sweat dripped down Jimby's brow as he eased his fingers off the keyboard. Before him lay the shattered, ruined cranium of yet another victim, body still warm. He could feel the tension in his body gradually siphoning away. He had done it. Yet another victim claimed.

Feeling a satisfaction that verged on arousal, he allowed his tongue to trace the edges of his encrusted lips, gathering the residual Dorito dust that provided him with sustenance throughout the ordeal. The one true snack of a professional videogamer had bestowed upon him the focus needed to deliver the one death-blow that could finally spell his way out of the hell that he called his waking life! This was finally his big break!

For years he had watched the big leagues on Youtube, endless nights and early mornings punctuated by the steady glow of his monitor, a portal into a world he found to be - infuriatingly - beyond his reach. Millions of headshots claimed by nobodies who, against all odds, somehow had hundreds of subscribers! They were earning money, a keep, something to give to their grandchildren... Hell, they could get Doritos FOR FREE.

He needed this. This was his out. He had a talent when it came to cranial devastation, and by god he wanted the world to know.

So every night he trained. He started small, sniping in Bad Company with the other wookies on the hill. 2fort was a paradise for him: Those beginner bots didn't know what hit 'em! Even when he was away from his machines he would watch people as they went about their daily lives. He wondered how everyone would react if he had a gun right there and then and just... took the shot. Would they be frightened? Would they applaud? All he knew is that he would have hundreds of viewers, and there'd be nothing they could do about it.

And so headshots became his obsession. Every degree he span he felt himself become giddy. Whenever that autoaim finally clicked and targeted the poor bastard's oblongata, he felt a chill of exhilaration run down his spine. He could see the money now, piling up in 0.06c piles by his desk. He had the skills, but what he needed was an audience...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Gamestalk whatever happened to groinshots. Why did groinshots not also become a thing? They were big in FPS games for a while.

Sniper series
Bulletstorm
Stranglehold
Saints Row 2/3/4

All of these had glorious nadger-knackering ball-istics and they were more fun than your plain old headshot but they never took off

• Locked thread