Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silento
Feb 16, 2012

We don't need any of your second class non-Nintendo console videos. There are kids on this forum! :mad:

Either play games on the PC or on G*d's one true console, the Wii U.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Jimby posted:

Haha it was my understanding that if the material was relevant and not "stupid," it would not be altered. What's sad is I actually heard so many great things about Something Awful being very supportive of gamers, especially those who share videos. Apparently they forgot to mention your immature jealousy and trolling. And using the word "retarded?" Wow, pretty sure some paying members have someone that is mentally challenged in their family. VERY classy. And no, not every video that I upload is "amazing," yet it seems a lot of people in your forum enjoy it, so Ill just keep posting them. You'll change the links to spite me, I'll laugh (I welcome it) and change it back. You can't be in front of your computer all day. But then again, you probably are. So, go ahead and waste your time changing the links and I'll change them back. I look forward to this new friendship! :)

Your posting career is off to a great start! Good luck, and godspeed. o7

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

The mental stability of the average PS4 owner

• Locked thread