Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence
While playing Stunters vs Snipers in GTA Online, a car was coming at
me. I back rolled to the left to avoid contact. At almost the exact
same moment, another car to my left had just flown over my head. I
quickly turned to the left and headshotted the driver in midair before
he landed. Watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu308TAjFVc

IMPORTANT: If the link you are trying to watch has been changed to a scene from "Child's Play," this was not my doing. Go to YouTube and search the channel OwninAndPwnin. And REPORT the moderator, Kewpuh, of the Games forum for continuing to alter my links without my consent.

Jimby fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

StabMasterArson posted:

i'm just getting a link to a video clip from the movie "Child's Play", is that intentional OP?

Yeah. I love paying $10 to get my videos hosed with. The moderator of this forum is a baby toucher.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

Pedophila among moderators is not and has never been a thing, OP please don't say this

Regardless, he's a prick for continuing to do this to me. Who is trolling me?

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Rrussom posted:

:gas:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

what are you talking about

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

I'd ask YouTube I can see it fine, I think it might just be an issue for some. You are ownin n pwnin right?

yes. just go to that since they're jealous of my skills and altering my youtube links.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Rrussom posted:

Yes, because only children play GTA.

Real men play Raccettear

No, it's the moderator of the gaming forum trolling me. Can you please report him/her?

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

I'd like to see the video, OP. Please don't be a dipshit, mod, and let him show me the video.

Go on YouTube and search the channel "OwninAndPwnin." Please report the mod for continuing to mess with my links.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

dang this guys really good at videogames

Thanks buddy 👊

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

Nah we got rid of that guy.

Then why are my links being changed to Child's Play whenever I edit it? I should be able to upload links to this forum with no problem. Instead I'm being "trolled" on a website I pay for. Awesome.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

But Not Tonight posted:

it is you who is trolling yourself

if you can't see that then thanks for the :10bux:

Highly unlikely

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

can you show us some of your sick gaming skillz in HuniePop? I want to see a true master at work

LMAO! I googled that game and have been laughing for the past 4 minutes. Sorry, I don't have a great PC to play games on Steam. Strictly PS4 for me :/

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

No wonder you linked a movie you were watching, its about all the PS4 can do :xd:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

i'm going to reply to your PM in this thread okay jimby. when you take a look around at the landscape of Games, do you notice a lack of garbage threads where the only purpose is to shill a retarded youtube channel full of lovely variations of 360 no-scope? when you saw that lack of those types of threads, did you think that maybe the reason is because that type of poo poo isn't welcome here, or did you think that maybe you were just the first person to ever think "boy those SA forums are the perfect place to advertise my lovely youtube channel"

you either paid 10 bucks to be a part of this community and post in these forums many many threads (you haven't) or you invested 10 dollars in some really goddamn terrible advertising that you'll see zero return on because every time you post a loving youtube link to your dumbass video game stunt i'm gonna change that poo poo into some wonderful chucky scene like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCF2fv2v50

Wow! So much for "private messages," huh? Considering I was very nice in my "private" message to you. ANYWAYS, it was my understanding that if the material was relevant and not "stupid," it would not be altered. What's sad is I actually heard so many great things about Something Awful being very supportive of gamers, especially those who share videos. Apparently they forgot to mention your immature jealousy and trolling. And using the word "retarded?" Wow, pretty sure some paying members have someone that is mentally challenged in their family. VERY classy. And no, not every video that I upload is "amazing," yet it seems a lot of people in your forum enjoy it, so Ill just keep posting them. You'll change the links to spite me, I'll laugh (I welcome it) and change it back. You can't be in front of your computer all day. But then again, you probably are. So, go ahead and waste your time changing the links and I'll change them back. I look forward to this new friendship! :)

Jimby fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 22, 2015

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

Lmao this thread keeps getting better

I'm loving it!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

The mental stability of the average PS4 owner

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pop and Loch Nessy posted:

the only thing sicker than your no scope corn kill is my collection of m&ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgOV5NzhA7Q

Lol all i see is a clip from "Child's Play" durrrrrrrrr.

Lol love it! I liked and subscribed :)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

im sorry op I lied

I actually don't think you're very good at videogames

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

What's funny is I asked for you to "speak directly to me." And you air it out to assert you "power," which you're clearly drunk with. But then again, for being a 33 year old virgin (yes, he's 33 year old AND a powerful ''mod'), "trolling" me is probably the only thing you excel at. It must be because you want to be my friend? I'm sorry, I'm too cool to be your friend :)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Broseph Brostar posted:

Jimby's right, Kewp has become corrupted with power and needs to be taken out via QTE boss battle.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

CharlestonJew posted:

mod vs youtube whore who will prevail?

I'm a whore? Thank you!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

also if you have gripes or whatever about moderation you should post a thread about it in QCS so a forums administrator can evaluate and take appropriate action

Wish you would of told that me before.

In a private message.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Back the gently caress off my free speech Kewpuh. I EARNED these views, they are MY videos and YOU will not deny them.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Kewpuh posted:

also you can send a tweet to the forums owner lowtax who responds pretty regularly

ok.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

you can also stop being a little bitch shill and just like

I will. It's done and over with.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Songbearer posted:

I want to see you doing a 360 noscope and by that I mean shooting an actual 360 with an unsighted sniper rifle irl

I'll transfer my youtube subscribers to you if you do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

I, Butthole posted:

man, you need to stop linking that Chucky video, it's old now

you can thank kewpuh for that.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Songbearer posted:

Sweat dripped down Jimby's brow as he eased his fingers off the keyboard. Before him lay the shattered, ruined cranium of yet another victim, body still warm. He could feel the tension in his body gradually siphoning away. He had done it. Yet another victim claimed.

Feeling a satisfaction that verged on arousal, he allowed his tongue to trace the edges of his encrusted lips, gathering the residual Dorito dust that provided him with sustenance throughout the ordeal. The one true snack of a professional videogamer had bestowed upon him the focus needed to deliver the one death-blow that could finally spell his way out of the hell that he called his waking life! This was finally his big break!

For years he had watched the big leagues on Youtube, endless nights and early mornings punctuated by the steady glow of his monitor, a portal into a world he found to be - infuriatingly - beyond his reach. Millions of headshots claimed by nobodies who, against all odds, somehow had hundreds of subscribers! They were earning money, a keep, something to give to their grandchildren... Hell, they could get Doritos FOR FREE.

He needed this. This was his out. He had a talent when it came to cranial devastation, and by god he wanted the world to know.

So every night he trained. He started small, sniping in Bad Company with the other wookies on the hill. 2fort was a paradise for him: Those beginner bots didn't know what hit 'em! Even when he was away from his machines he would watch people as they went about their daily lives. He wondered how everyone would react if he had a gun right there and then and just... took the shot. Would they be frightened? Would they applaud? All he knew is that he would have hundreds of viewers, and there'd be nothing they could do about it.

And so headshots became his obsession. Every degree he span he felt himself become giddy. Whenever that autoaim finally clicked and targeted the poor bastard's oblongata, he felt a chill of exhilaration run down his spine. He could see the money now, piling up in 0.06c piles by his desk. He had the skills, but what he needed was an audience...

Holy cow! This was amazing! Great story telling. I think you have a future in video game interpretation novels! Hopefully it takes off and you can move out of your parents basement and into an apartment! Best of luck.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Stux posted:

haha this kid is getting so owned. oh man he just posted another troll face and/or meme this is epic...! What a Meltdown dot txt amirite :xd:

Haha! Totally!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pound_Coin posted:

How are you not getting that everyone here is laughing AT you and not with you?

Oh man, your words are annoying me

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

gnarlyhotep posted:

Kewpuh is clearly a loose cannon going off the rails here, Jimbo

I will assemble the council

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

bathroomrage posted:

This is a very good thread full of very good posts but the headshot in the OP was not as epic or amazing as described and if you quote me just to reply OP I'm going to quote and reply to you and replace your post with a picture of lightning being sad

You are entitled to your opinion. Some could pull that off, and think it's boring; some can't and think it's "cool." I appeal to those that find those type of kills entertaining.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

OP hosed this dudes mom, LMAO

haha, thanks! I reply positively to those that are positive, and generally respond negatively (or kill them with kindness) to those that are negative.

Which is what some 90% of people on the internet/forums do.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

bathroomrage posted:

Show us more cool kills then.

I will. Work on them everyday. I'll post them in the Game forums at certain times.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Pikachu posted:

$10 is a paltry sum compared to the thousands I'll rake in when my pro gaming montages make it big

:)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Wow he really doesn't get it

Oh i do, i just enjoy being a sarcastic smartass...just like the 80% of people in the SA forums :)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

psyman posted:

Jimby listen, there's a spot open for a 4-way face off between posters in Doom 2, in the stickied virtualboycolour challenge thread. This is your chance to prove what a true pro you are live in front of the whole forums!: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3703081

lol not interested.

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Its ok guys, he gets it and is just being a sarcastic smartass like 80% of the something awful forums :)

He's a goon now

Thank you! :)

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

gnarlyhotep posted:

Jimby is gonna step up, I know it

haha i don't own the game. but I did upload a new video this past Friday. Go check it out!

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

gnarlyhotep posted:

god dammit we have just been owned & pwned

see?! you're getting it now :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimby
Jan 20, 2015

striveforeXcellence

Eonwe posted:

jimby gently caress you if you don't at least volunteer for the doom II thing even if vcb says no

its your chance to turn your forums rep around

I don't own a gaming pc :(

• Locked thread