Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
holy sh*t how did you do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i bet you gave that dude a heart attack

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

quote:

Jimby wrote on Feb 21, 2015 20:03:
Since you are the moderator of the Games forums/threads, I would really appreciate it if you could tell me who keeps changing my youtube links to a scene from "Child's Play." I'm all for a good rib, but when it's constantly done, it gets irritating. If it's you that's doing it, I would hope you would speak directly to me on why you're doing this to me. I mean...I paid $10 to join this site. I don't post stupid links. If it's not you who is doing this, please stop the "trolling," and ban/suspend who ever is. Please get back to me ASAP. Thank you.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i'm going to reply to your PM in this thread okay jimby. when you take a look around at the landscape of Games, do you notice a lack of garbage threads where the only purpose is to shill a retarded youtube channel full of lovely variations of 360 no-scope? when you saw that lack of those types of threads, did you think that maybe the reason is because that type of poo poo isn't welcome here, or did you think that maybe you were just the first person to ever think "boy those SA forums are the perfect place to advertise my lovely youtube channel"

you either paid 10 bucks to be a part of this community and post in these forums many many threads (you haven't) or you invested 10 dollars in some really goddamn terrible advertising that you'll see zero return on because every time you post a loving youtube link to your dumbass video game stunt i'm gonna change that poo poo into some wonderful chucky scene like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzCF2fv2v50

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also two years ago we probably would have just outright banned you and then you'd be out 10 bucks but i have hope for you jimby that you'll turn your poo poo around and enjoy these forums

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Jimby posted:

What's funny is I asked for you to "speak directly to me." And you air it out to assert you "power," which you're clearly drunk with. But then again, for being a 33 year old virgin (yes, he's 33 year old AND a powerful ''mod'), "trolling" me is probably the only thing you excel at. It must be because you want to be my friend? I'm sorry, I'm too cool to be your friend :)

i'm not 33 but yes to everything else

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also if you have gripes or whatever about moderation you should post a thread about it in QCS so a forums administrator can evaluate and take appropriate action

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

forums administrators are also extremely busy so you need to document your case in full, explaining what has taken place (chucky video replacing video of video game skill shots, chucky heart attack murder replacing gta car dodge, etc) so they can adequately remedy the situation

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

also you can send a tweet to the forums owner lowtax who responds pretty regularly

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i got av'd

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Stux posted:

kewpuh can you just mod challenge this poo poo or something cmon man. mod challenge. mod challenge. mod challenge. mod challenge.

mod challenges are gay

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

stux stop getting on my nerves

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Eonwe posted:

how long do you usually keep avs that are bought for you?

I try to give people some mileage for the money they spend on me

i usually give them about a week because someone paid money for it and gently caress robbing people of their money

Stux posted:

kewpuh if i can buy myself a chie avatar and not have it changed i will stop getting on your nerves on purpose at the very least

whatever avatar you choose will have retard cartman face features put over it

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Stux posted:

kewpuh this could be us but u clownin

dibs on carl weathers

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

;lol

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

CharlestonJew posted:

you already robbed this man of dozens of youtube views, that's like 8 cents right there

ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

dibs on tobias

• Locked thread