Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

GTA is garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Jimby posted:

LMAO! I googled that game and have been laughing for the past 4 minutes. Sorry, I don't have a great PC to play games on Steam. Strictly PS4 for me :/

No wonder you linked a movie you were watching, its about all the PS4 can do :xd:

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

The mental stability of the average PS4 owner

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

:lol:

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Jimby posted:

What's funny is I asked for you to "speak directly to me." And you air it out to assert you "power," which you're clearly drunk with. But then again, for being a 33 year old virgin (yes, he's 33 year old AND a powerful ''mod'), "trolling" me is probably the only thing you excel at. It must be because you want to be my friend? I'm sorry, I'm too cool to be your friend :)

:lol: @ this goofy post

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Eonwe posted:

I'm gay

I know this gets thrown around a lot but being gay owns. We dress the best Plus bitches only hate us because they are jealous

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Nice avatar kewpuh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

• Locked thread