Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Ok, so it's cold here. Colder than usual. Most of the time I don't care too much about the weather. I just stick my head outside and see what's happening. But it's loving cold, people, and I don't want to stick my head outside in weather like this; my ears might fall off. So I figure, well, why not go to a website with "weather" in it to find out what the weather is like. Weather.com. Seems like no-nonsense, right?

It is all nonsense.

First thing I see:

Ahh! Who? Where? People in Siberia.

What the hell?

Adurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrr

Yeah, I'm not sure how spotting a loving octopus will help me decide whether to wear six pairs of pants today so I don't freeze my rear end off.

I've been fighting against a rising tide of cynicism and hatred of humanity since I was a teenager and I've done pretty well for myself. Until today. Thanks, Weather.com, you finally did it. You snapped my faith in humanity like a feeble icicle hanging from the side of a poo poo shed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Sweet Tea posted:

is the pleasing fungus in your username magic mushrooms?

Of course not. Please try to keep this thread on topic.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Mr. Popo posted:

But did you spot the octopus?

It's too cold.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Clayren posted:

Okay you can't just post this and not tell me how those toes are going to save me. Cough it up, what's with the toes?

According to the National Institute of Health, signs of the top two causes of death in the US, lung cancer and heart disease, can show up in red, bulging fingertips, and downward-curved nails. Your nails can also get hosed up in other ways, because of other diseases. Please look at your fingernails at least once a month.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

time is a wastin posted:

The weather man is a corporate loving shill

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about! This winter has me freezing to loving death already, and then some piece of poo poo loving 'meteorologist' posts something like this

and I'm like, thanks, guy! I'm up to my rear end in fluffy white bullshit, and now you've got me straight in the eyes with your garbage pseudo-journalistic masturbation! You loving hacks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

I LIKE FROSTYS posted:

They should change the name. Give Weather.Com to the people who just tell you the temp. They can move to OctopusNews or SnowOcean.net. Just my opinion, no flames please

Yeah! They loving should!!! Jesus christ, why doesn't someone put you in charge? You cunts!

e: sorry, gonna take a break for a little bit. sorry about that

• Locked thread