Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

here are 100 reasons you are wrong:
here's 100 reasons why your definition of communism doesn't meet my definition:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ROMmunism. Virtual Politics, the Cyber Space Soap Box. The Computer COMSOMOL.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

post a thread about yourself, please. tell us about yourself bb

this is the thread about me, im the king

im going to wing this and probate bad stuff arbitrarily so watch your back

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
the question is, will I be able to convince you to randomly probate everyone that posts in a single thread??

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

this is the thread about me, im the king

im going to wing this and probate bad stuff arbitrarily so watch your back

hello friend, welcome to the give me my av back thread. i bought you a rose and some skittles and i have a rag

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
really

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

buckle up boys we're hitting for the big leagues now

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

does this mean full communism or??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frog Act posted:

Were going to burn you and your whole bougie kulack family sorry.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Frog Act posted:

who cares? everything is loving gay regardless

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Frog Act posted:

lf is coming back tuesday

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

for real i'm glad gbs iks are back

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Ralp posted:

jesus some of you are terrible posters

And you lead by example.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
does this mean lf is coming back

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
country music threads increase tenfold

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

no don't

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

You have my vote

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Lol when I saw the title of this thread I quite literally said out loud, in an exasperated tone, "oh for gently caress's sake, Ralp.. gently caress.. just gently caress!" I didn't wanna click in here, thinking drat straight Ralp will be hearing my displeasure in PM within the next ten minutes. *sighs*

Clicked in.. fearing the worst.. page took an exhorbitant amount of time to load.. didn't bode well. Spotted the name and.. OH! What a pleasant surprise! :D

THIS is not a bad thing, THIS is a good choice. Clearly it was an oversight that Ralp forgot to consult me on this one, but that's okay, I'll forgive him this time. :D

Sheng-ji is a smart guy. Case in point (said without the slightest hint of irony or sarcasm, I might add):

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

gunky junket is a pretty good poster

Yep, while me getting into trouble is inevitable, this outcome isn't anywhere near worst case scenario. All is well in Gunky's li'l SA world.. for now. ;D

Well done, Sheng-ji! Hey, if we stay out of each other's way, we're sure to get along famously. ;P

P.S. My first duty as (self-appointed) Official GBS IK Advisor is to suggest that you get your old avatar back, Sheng - not the blue-face one, the one before that. It was distinguished and seemed to suit you.. and plus I don't recognise you anymore with current one. Okay then.. have fun! :D

If you'll excuse me, I must now go to mail.. and put out for Ralp, for getting something right for once! ;)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol when I saw the title of this thread I quite literally said out loud, in an exasperated tone, "oh for gently caress's sake, Ralp.. gently caress.. just gently caress!" I didn't wanna click in here, thinking drat straight Ralp will be hearing my displeasure in PM within the next ten minutes. *sighs*

Clicked in.. fearing the worst.. page took an exhorbitant amount of time to load.. didn't bode well. Spotted the name and.. OH! What a pleasant surprise! :D

THIS is not a bad thing, THIS is a good choice. Clearly it was an oversight that Ralp forgot to consult me on this one, but that's okay, I'll forgive him this time. :D

Sheng-ji is a smart guy. Case in point (said without the slightest hint of irony or sarcasm, I might add):

Yep, while me getting into trouble is inevitable, this outcome isn't anywhere near worst case scenario. All is well in Gunky's li'l SA world.. for now. ;D

Well done, Sheng-ji! Hey, if we stay out of each other's way, we're sure to get along famously. ;P

P.S. My first duty as (self-appointed) Official GBS IK Advisor is to suggest that you get your old avatar back, Sheng - not the blue-face one, the one before that. It was distinguished and seemed to suit you.. and plus I don't recognise you anymore with current one. Okay then.. have fun! :D

If you'll excuse me, I must now go to mail.. and put out for Ralp, for getting something right for once! ;)

i appreciate your endorsement gunky junket

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
I like my junkets gunky

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

hello friend, welcome to the give me my av back thread. i bought you a rose and some skittles and i have a rag

Get a job you poor.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gunky junket is mentally ill, but extremely hot imo

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tony Homo posted:

Get a job you poor.

thanks bitch

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

gunky junket is mentally ill, but extremely hot imo

pix plz

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Who's the bitch who can't afford a few bucks. Get a job so you don't have to wait for allowance day.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Exclamation Marx posted:

country music threads increase tenfold

WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
who?

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im the king

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

WELCOME!

Mister Panos
Jan 26, 2011

There have been 9304 posts made by Sheng-ji Yang, an average of 26.37 posts per day, since registering on Mar 5, 2014. Sheng-ji Yang claims to be a porpoise.

This moron has not provided any additional info. The lack of a gender-specific pronoun here is in no way intended as sexism.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Ralp posted:

jesus some of you are terrible posters

I think you'll find... that you're looking in a mirror

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sheng-ji yang has my full approval

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hairypanis posted:

There have been 9304 posts made by Sheng-ji Yang, an average of 26.37 posts per day, since registering on Mar 5, 2014. Sheng-ji Yang claims to be a porpoise.

This moron has not provided any additional info. The lack of a gender-specific pronoun here is in no way intended as sexism.

please dont postshame

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
it's good to see one of the 5 non fascist posters on this hate crime of a board finally get some power

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RideTheSpiral posted:

it's good to see one of the 5 non fascist posters on this hate crime of a board finally get some power

i heard you were a stupid worthless piece of poo poo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fnbqTfVmlE

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

ive misjudged you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

a bay

• Locked thread