Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

check out this loving antechinus

this marsupial (not rodent) has sex until it dies. it fucks for up to twelve hours at a time and its body eats itself from the inside to provide fuel for a couple days of boning and all its hair falls out and poo poo and then the fucker dies.

the females are real loving sluts though check out this poo poo:

quote:

The females can store sperm for up to three days in specialized sperm-storage crypts in the ovary and do not ovulate until the end of the breeding season. Many litters have multiple paternity (i.e., several fathers contribute to a single litter).

anyway, the point of this post is lol if you don't gently caress nonstop until your body disintegrates. bunch of goony loving virgin's like y'all would probably die from sex too but heart attacks from seventy three seconds of moderate activity don't loving count

Tuxedo Gin fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Feb 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tuxedo Gin posted:

check out this loving antechinus

this marsupial (not rodent) has sex until it dies. it fucks for up to twelve hours at a time and its body eats itself from the inside to provide fuel for a couple days of boning and all its hair falls out and poo poo and then the fucker dies.

the females are real loving sluts though check out this poo poo:

anyway, the point of this post is lol if you don't gently caress nonstop until your body disintegrates. bunch of goony loving virgin's like ya'll would probably die from sex too but heart attacks from seventy three seconds of moderate activity don't loving count

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
i had sex for 3 and a half hours once and when i was done i felt like i was going to sleep forever and when i woke up ~15 hours later i was more sore than i ever was post-weight training for polevaulting/track poo poo

imagine if your whole evolutionary chain was just years and years of getting the art of the superfuck down to a goddamn science so you could go for days and then literally die

i will achieve this in my lifetime and show evolution that it is bitchmade

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
please don't talk about your dead mother like this.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

cabbagedude posted:

op is obv a penguin

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i keep sperm in a safe deposit box

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i had sex for 3 and a half hours once and when i was done i felt like i was going to sleep forever and when i woke up ~15 hours later i was more sore than i ever was post-weight training for polevaulting/track poo poo

imagine if your whole evolutionary chain was just years and years of getting the art of the superfuck down to a goddamn science so you could go for days and then literally die

i will achieve this in my lifetime and show evolution that it is bitchmade

you are living the dream

cabbagedude posted:

my mother is not dead but i've heard from friends, family, and strangers that she does have a dusty crypt like vagina

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP I am basically a lich at this point if you don't know about my life don't generalize in your OP mortal fagot.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
this doesn't come close to my fetish(es)

except the sperm storage crypts

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My cat died today and that makes me real sad. I just keep thinking how much he would have loved to bite down hard on one of these little rodents and have their sperm crypts burst open like a gusher (TM) . my cat loved cum

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
They are called socks, OP

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

My cat died today and that makes me real sad. I just keep thinking how much he would have loved to bite down hard on one of these little rodents and have their sperm crypts burst open like a gusher (TM) . my cat loved cum

read the loving op jesus christ did i not clearly say these are not rodents they are marsupials

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sometimes i wish i had died, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I thought this was a cumvase thread

• Locked thread