Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
the preferred term of endearment is "sizzla" fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verbalize
Jul 5, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQglhdbY9ls

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Sizzler is basically how you tell the difference between poor and poor and tasteless

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Sizzler is like a truck stop without the mandatory blow jobs

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

in primary school i always had to go to vacation care and once every holiday we went to sizzler and always there would be the one kid who ate too much a threw up all over the restaurant but it was never me

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

So if you were eating licorice on molly at one of these places, I guess you'd be a

Sizzler Twizzler Thizzler

Thank you, thank you

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

SmokaDustbowl posted:

another time I was with my family at this really lovely diner in the middle of scary nowhere and my mom farted and it smelled really loving bad, and the dipshit honky people couldn't figure out where it came from so they blamed the cook, and the waitress started yelling at the cook and we were all cracking up laughing

also there was a guy in overalls who was so loving cracker retarded the waitress had to take his fork away from him because he was spilling peas everywhere

cracker retarded

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Fo' Sizzle my nizzle

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o5NweFWjAw

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

sizzler isnt a thing here anymore sorry op

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

krampster2 posted:

in primary school i always had to go to vacation care and once every holiday we went to sizzler and always there would be the one kid who ate too much a threw up all over the restaurant but it was never me

vacation care lol

E where are you from i need to know i think i grew up with you

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Feb 21, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pantsless Hero posted:

I ate at the Sizzler in Inglewood last year. That's my street cred. It was average, made slightly better by having sat through 3 hours on the 405 to get to the Forum. Anything beats that poo poo.

hily poo poo why did you rude a bus for 3 houra to go to sizzler you must really like sizller?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I really like sillzer

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

White people be all like we are going to have a meal at the sizzler

Black people be all WE GOIN TA SILLZER

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Wait, sizzler is a place? I thought it was just a dumb nickname white trash around here gave to Western Sizzlin.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

I've been to Western Sizzlin' but never Sizzler. In fact, I never knew Sizzler existed. I thought Sizzler was just short for Western Sizzlin'.

EDIT: Goddamn you, dog buttz.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

what the hell is western sizzlin

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I've never seen a sizzler and didn't know people had such strong feelings about them. Seems like the kind of place my parents would go and think is good, though.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
isis should rebrand to middle eastern sizzlin

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
hell yeah THREE kinds of iceberg lettuce

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was wondering which chain restaurant I had forgotten to sample in my life thanks for the reminder.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Btw it's "Jizzler" easy mistake.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

JebanyPedal posted:

I was wondering which chain restaurant I had forgotten to sample in my life thanks for the reminder.

you should go before they disappear or realize they haven't changed a single menu item/furniture since the mid-80's

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

im here right now op

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dont use nigga as a pejorative.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

WeLandedOnTheCoon! posted:

Dont use nigga as a pejorative.

whatever dad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cool things to say to hostess at Sizzlers: "Hey what's up I've come to get my jizzle on at the Sizzle haha table for one."

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ruggan posted:

why did you type a lot of 3s

I think I passed out on with my finger on the 3 button

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gnarlyhotep posted:

I think I passed out on with my finger on the 3 button

More like you passed out with yo dick in my butt hey-ooooooooo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SIZZLE ME THIS, BUTTMAN....

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

in the middle of the night
I was walking in my sleep ♪

♪ trying to find the refrigerator
in the sizzler buffet

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
pfff i actually have money and taste, op

see u at the red lobster

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

"Eating at sizzler with mah nizzlers fohizzlers."

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
what, exactly, is sizzling?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bea Nanner posted:

what, exactly, is sizzling?

My rear end. Just LOOK at it.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

OK so why the gently caress did she only get 25 grand. Did she make the whole thing up or something? Did Sizzler somehow dodge liability so it was just a settlement with the rear end in a top hat manager?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i used to do drugs in sizzler the parkinglot always had puke in it and the building itself was full of olds

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
This thread is enraging me. It is causing me to literally sizzle

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
surf and turf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013