Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

So if you were eating licorice on molly at one of these places, I guess you'd be a

Sizzler Twizzler Thizzler

Thank you, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Fetus Tree posted:

It's pretty hard to argue this point

My argument: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Sl5TUCPJU

guy seems chill

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

my family stopped at a sizzler once during a vacation. everything was so salty that after about a third of a plate my mouth was burning from all of the salt and i couldn't continue. the family next to us had a 400+ lb teenage daughter who repeatedly shoved food into her face as fast as she was capable of, threw up on the floor, took a minute to recover, then went back to the buffet for more food. her parents didn't think this was unusual and were kind of just "oh ha ha how cute" about the whole thing.

also every 20 minutes or so an employee would walk around the salad bar and use a spray bottle to mist everything with melted butter. who the gently caress butters lettuce

Ok none of that happened but that's cool

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

MullardEL34 posted:

NO TIPPING PLEASE

I gently caress with that

• Locked thread