Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

is sizzler's like ruby tuesday's?

heard about the sizzler in a weird al album as a kid but never actually went there, tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

the ruby tuesdays by me is always too dimly lit and have a very deep, uncomfortable musky odor to it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

it would be like if someone reopened an old 1960's steakhouse and tried to make it a gay bar with appeteasers

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

the worst place i've ever been to is that bar louie. for whatever reason girls think they're sophisticated if they go there or something, i've been there on at least 3 different dates and its always horrible

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

you guys think that there's a pizza place in the leaning tower of pisa called Pisa Pizza?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

redshirt posted:

Whoa you're from Cairns?

I'll treat you with the respect you deserve from now on. Apologies for any past attitude.

who let you come back and post, btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

Australian, serial killer, same thing

when you live in a literal deathworld where the toilets flush the wrong way, you're only a product of your environment

• Locked thread