Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Don't come between Kevin James and a buffet IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

skander posted:

It used to be a cheap steakhouse, no buffet. When I was a kid, I thought it was quite the grownup restaurant. There might have been a salad bar, though.

This is also my experience. My parents used to take us there for dinner sometimes. I thought it was fancy. Then my town got an Outback and it blew my pre-teen mind.

We also went to Bob's Big Boy for the breakfast buffet. I would crush soggy bacon and powdered mini donuts like a champ.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

katlington posted:

how obese are you and you family, roughly?

In the 80s, the glory days of Sizzler, we were all pretty fit. I mean I was an elementary school kid, I could eat anything and still be rail thin.

Now that I'm a grown rear end man, I'm 5'10 and about 190. I play basketball and tennis when I can but don't work out enough, I'd like to be about 175.

Thank you for your concern about my physical fitness.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Frostwerks posted:

its amazing that nowadays our elementary school kids could eat anything and turn into rolly pollies

My mom used to let me run around outside all day. Now either kids don't want to or parents are scared of terrorists or Star Trek fans snatching them up.

drat it I sound like an old man. :corsair:

• Locked thread