Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
im gonna troll this thread to pieces :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
coffee tastes great, much better than any kind of tea, which is for sissy men

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
(dumb beta idiot guy whom is owning himself) "hurrrr coffe is bad and i dont like it"

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Silver Alicorn posted:

it's ok to not like coffee

*every button on the fart sound board being pressed simultaneously*

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
#coffe

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
having coffee rn ☕️

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
im out of coffe :(

newreply.php fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Mar 5, 2015

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i ordered a cappucino today and had it sent back like a huge dick because there was whipped cream on it (ppl do that in europe)

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
erm... i hate cappucinos with whipped cream, which is a coffee beverage??? reading comprhension isnt your strong suit is what im taking away from yr post bud

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
good burn, Valeyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

pointers posted:

i am having pour over coffee made w/ home roasted beans ground fresh in a burr grinder

it's good op

nice nice

chemex/v60/melitta?

brothas need 2 kno

• Locked thread