Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yep, I'm going to an ICP concert tonight with a friend. We both listened to them 12+ years ago in high school, but haven't at all since.

My buddy and I were at the bar with our wives a month or so ago talking about music we used to like. We both admitted that we used to like ICP. The wives made fun of us of course, and defended ourselves saying they actually put on a really fun concert. My wife asked if we would go to one now that we are older, we thought about it and decided yeah, why not? It could be fun, especially seeing all of the Juggalos and what a disaster they can be.

Fast forward to a week or two later, and ICP announces they are putting on a FREE concert tonight. How could we pass that up? We get to see them again, prove to our wives we weren't kidding, and not spend any money. The show is free, but you have to bring a can of food to donate. If you go on their website it says something about not giving poo poo like canned cord, but to bring "good" stuff like Spaghetti O's hahaha so yeah, no healthy food, just poo poo. They are doing some wrestling thing before the actual concert, but we aren't wasting or time on that crap.

So that's it, I'm going to an ICP concert. I haven't listened to them in over 12 years. I'm 30, married, and with a kid. Pretty sure I'm not their target audience. What the hell do I even wear to an ICP concert? Should I take pictures?

catch a faygo bottle if you can. I lost mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

sounds like an unironic good time

yeah id also go to a free ICP show if it wasnt too far out of the way, but id be p upset if i got sprayed down with Faygo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I grew up in metro Detroit. Everybody listened to them.

Also sorry you hate doing fun things

"Fun things" does not include "Going to ICP concerts in your thirties".
Sorry you failed at literally everything. Goondolances.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

tell us if they have an insulin tent

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Going cosmic bowling as an adult is a goofy, fun time.
Using a slip and slide for no real reason is a fun time.
Taking acid on a work night with friends is a silly thing to do.

Going to a free ICP concert and wrestling match in exchange for canned goods is stupid as hell.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i didn't know they canned meth

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

They throw diet faygo because it's less sticky. That is your icp fact of the day. Icp cares about you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

They throw diet faygo because it's less sticky. That is your icp fact of the day. Icp cares about you.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

one time, at an icp show, the opening band sucked so everyone in the crowd turned around and sat down and just ignored them. the singer got really mad and threw a little fit. jugggalos can show restraint if it is for a common good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VT2EHa0b4

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Tiny Lowtax posted:

lmao

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Well what the hell else would you do with it?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
mods please permaban op if he doesnt post pics

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

faygo is a perfectly acceptable soda

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

here is another icp fact about faygo: they can't bring it with them when they tour overseas because customs doesn't believe you when you say you're bringing gallons and gallons of soda just to throw on people.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Hey guys a little update I'm not going after all. Doing a brewery crawl instead because Jesus Christ I'm 30 why would I go see ICP

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

here is another icp fact about faygo: they can't bring it with them when they tour overseas because customs doesn't believe you when you say you're bringing gallons and gallons of soda just to throw on people.

what countries do they tour in

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
The show isn't free. The canned goods are for the band, they just cut the cash out of the equation. That's why they specified spaghetti-os

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Hey guys a little update I'm not going after all. Doing a brewery crawl instead because Jesus Christ I'm 30 why would I go see ICP

mods please permaban for hyping

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lame. I hope the beer makes you lose all your gainz.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I hope the beer makes you lose all your gainz and then your liver fails.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
You are taking precious spaghetti-os out of the mouths of members of ICP.

How do you sleep at night?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

The show isn't free. The canned goods are for the band, they just cut the cash out of the equation. That's why they specified spaghetti-os

They had a toy drive in 2010 and had the best video for it. i can't find it on youtube but
http://www.shakefire.com/video/insane-clown-posse-sugar-slams-super-live-toy-drive-video

op is lame and should've gone for the kids. think of the kids you dicks.

Stick Figure Mafia fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Feb 22, 2015

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Also sorry you hate doing fun things

Haha, are you from Taylor or something?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tiny Lowtax posted:

gently caress you!!!!!!

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Quoted for ban.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
More pictures of trashy juggalos itt please

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Robo Reagan posted:

mods please permaban op if he doesnt post pics

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

could u not find the proper thing to wear u human being pussy bitch

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Windows 98 posted:

More pictures of trashy juggalos itt please

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Should go 2 ICP

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

More low than a juggalo

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

having ICP as a favorite band is like having the harlem globetrotters as your favorite basketball team

on the other hand,

VOODOO RUNNING FROM MY MAGIC

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

top notch lyrical content the OP missed out on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjgv4V6KlPI

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
icp proves that there are worse musical acts for white trash to like than kiss

open container
Sep 16, 2008
i loving hate you op for lacking the ability to say "gently caress it" and go do something dumb but instead you overthink it and i hope you regret your whole gay life on your deathbed.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUcrORML3Gg

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

Crash_N_Burn posted:

having ICP as a favorite band is like having the harlem globetrotters as your favorite basketball team

More like the Washington Generals.

• Locked thread