Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Op is a drunk driver. Ban for being a twonk imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TKYv2prog

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lol you guys sure are mad that I didn't go to a concert.

Fight me IRL

Also, I own a motorcycle so not sure my wife would leave me for someone with one.

But drat seriously you guys get mad easy.

Also it wasn't a brewery "tour". I live within 6 miles of 4 breweries, so me and a few friends drove to one, drank a few pints, then drove to the next. It was basically bar hopping and 100x better than paying $40 for parking at an ICP concert (this was a fact, that's what they were charging). I had a friend who still went to the show and he said it was horrible and he wished he had drank beer instead.

Uh, why not just have your friend take pictures of the thing and make up a bunch of poo poo that didn't happen? We couldn't possibly know the difference

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Good job op it's like you found something even whiter to do than go to an ICP concert

open container
Sep 16, 2008
if there were any justice on the forums THS would be free and OP would be banned

I fear I am losing my faith

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Fight me IRL

Also, I own a motorcycle so not sure my wife would leave me for someone with one.

Also it wasn't a brewery "tour". I live within 6 miles of 4 breweries, so me and a few friends drove to one, drank a few pints, then drove to the next. It was basically bar hopping and 100x better than paying $40 for parking at an ICP concert (this was a fact, that's what they were charging). I had a friend who still went to the show and he said it was horrible and he wished he had drank beer instead.

grats on your 21st b-day

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i'd go
gently caress all you haters

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

13Pandora13 posted:

This is happening really close by, I don't know if I have the balls to infiltrate.

Dis guy, not sure if he's man enough to visit a deli.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

lovestick posted:

Good job op it's like you found something even whiter to do than go to an ICP concert

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

They had a toy drive in 2010 and had the best video for it. i can't find it on youtube but
http://www.shakefire.com/video/insane-clown-posse-sugar-slams-super-live-toy-drive-video

op is lame and should've gone for the kids. think of the kids you dicks.

this could have brightened my holidays but it's like two months late, thanks

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Fight me IRL

:gas:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Is it time for GBS to hate ICP because "I don't like their music!".

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Justin Godscock posted:

Is it time for GBS to hate ICP because "I don't like their music!".

I don't speak for everyone but I'm fine with ICP, it's the Juggalos. They're very stupid. A lot of them as good hearted as you'd hope to find, but painfully, amusingly stupid.

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

icp>op

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsoZx8Ccmo

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
im about 5 posts in and have concluded that this is the worst thread ever

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

ZergRushing posted:

im about 5 posts in and have concluded that this is the worst thread ever
it got a lot worse

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i wouldnt have gone. i dont even want to imagine J trying to perform with that much weight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xorex
Jul 23, 2002
whatever
A friend and I had tickets to an ICP concert in '98 but for whatever reason the show was cancelled a few hours before it was supposed to start. We ended up just eating at the Waffle house and going home.

• Locked thread