Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Go Jets :toot: I'm looking forward to all the terrible Sportsnetness incoming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Yes Winnipeg would probably want the lead going into the 2nd period. Most teams probably would, Glenn. Thank you for your insightful commentary.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Alright great let's all just pretend that PP never happened.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Cartoon ties and dogs. Great use of your limited time, Don.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

I have never seen a facebook tv ad before tonight and now I am completely sick of them.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

haha Brendan Lemieux was apparently on some sort of fun skate that emphasized no hitting, and on the first shift plastered a guy. Yes that's the kind of guy we want in our organization ffffffuuuck

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

claude lemieuxs kid with an unncessary, dangerous hit? say it aint so!

hell win a 3-5 cups in his lifetime, thjo

Yeah I was just shocked by that, who'd have guessed. Glenn Healy told the story with a "oh what a scamp~" tone to his voice too.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

yellowcar posted:

now go Jets! 3-point game!

I'm fine with this, just as long as we get the 2 :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

If we're going to be taking lovely penalties I much would have rather Byfuglien turned Kadri into some sort of fine mist.

• Locked thread