Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
nifty tip by simmonds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
someone forgot to tell the flyers that they're bad

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

mich posted:

Someone forgot to tell the Preds they can't wait til 7pm CST to start playing today.

well rinne's having a much better game today than against the isles at least

the rest...uh...

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

lol :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

get rinaldo out of the league.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

this might be the worst game i've seen nashville play this year.

and yeah, that was an elbow tossed right to josi's nose. not sure why the flyers crew was ignoring that.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

the preds are up to FIVE (5) shots on goal now. if they keep this up they might crack double digits.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

I missed the 1st and the beginning of the 2nd but from what I can tell, it sounds like the LOL FLYERS are doing very well?

about the only thing they've done wrong is play rinaldo, but the refs took care of that for them

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

how do you get outshot 22-5 by the flyers exactly

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

3RD PERIOD JAM INCOMING :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Siroc posted:

That's what you said about the Isles' third period game. :colbert: I feel like you're a jinx. :frogsiren:

they're already doing better than the last 3rd period at least. really have no business being tied in this game.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg-ribeiro-neal back together. 5 minute shift in the offensive zone. never break them up again.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

DJExile posted:

Nashville is loaded with talent and has a bunch of good scoring defensemen. How do they have a middle-of-the-pack power play?

because they started out absolutely horrible at it. it's been humming around 25% since december. it was just *that* bad early. today it just looks awful, though.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

rinne :stare:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

i don't think ribeiro ever shuts up

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

nashville didn't deserve a point anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

Sasha aint ratchet posted:

Is Rinne bad in shootouts or something? He got beat pretty good

not really, but any goalie can look stupid in a shootout because they're dumb

• Locked thread