Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6km77SPuRQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
I saw a man put his penis in a womans butthole. I never recovered.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i've seen numerous videos of men removing their genitals. it's like magic.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't go for gore videos or beheadings but thePower Rangers fanfic story where the Pink Ranger gets raped/tortured by Lord Zed is p hosed up

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
station nightclub video. the louder you turn up the volume to listen, the faster you die inside :smith:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Billmac posted:

station nightclub video. the louder you turn up the volume to listen, the faster you die inside :smith:

what happens?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You can hear the termites crying for help

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

This year it was that ISIS video of them burning that one dude

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Zeike posted:

what happens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOzfq9Egxeo

Definitely one of the most gut wrenching videos on the internet.

hopes
Apr 29, 2013
4chan

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Gifs of animal abuse that I don't like to think about :smith:

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Fried Watermelon posted:

This year it was that ISIS video of them burning that one dude

lol that was fake as poo poo

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
i mean I guess if you've never actually seen a person burned alive you could be fooled by that low budget b movie poo poo, if you're a complete retard

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Those videos of ISIS mass-executing people are pretty horrible. I've seen plenty of videos of people being murdered or torn into shreds by accidents, but the ISIS mass-execution videos are really beyond the pale.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Prettz posted:

Those videos of ISIS mass-executing people are pretty horrible. I've seen plenty of videos of people being murdered or torn into shreds by accidents, but the ISIS mass-execution videos are really beyond the pale.

Yeah like how they cut away from the actual killing, fade to black, and then have the fake as poo poo prop "heads" there.

I've seen plenty of real beheading videos, those ISIS media storm videos are weak sauce fake bullshit.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

this guy knows death vids

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
something awful dot com

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

toggle posted:

this guy knows death vids

I do. Maybe those guys in the beheading videos really did get killed off camera because ISIS is scared of showing gore lol. But the burning video is the fakest poo poo i've ever seen.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

Yeah, I got to about the people screaming before I decided that I didn't want to watch people die before bed.

I've seen mass execution videos where a guy just runs down a line of prisoners and shoots them in the head one by one.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

:(

Edit: according to wikipedia the guy who filmed this was a news cameraman who was there to film a spot on nightclub safety. There's some irony for ya.

Hector Beerlioz fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 22, 2015

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

amityville anus posted:

You can hear the termites crying for help

wasnt that bad

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Yeah, I got to about the people screaming before I decided that I didn't want to watch people die before bed.

I've seen mass execution videos where a guy just runs down a line of prisoners and shoots them in the head one by one.

you dont see anyone die

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Maybe this, with full volume https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

Otherwise probably a guy spreading the hole of his dick open with some metal thing and pushing live maggots inside it.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
There are so many, but I haven't seen Cock Storming mentioned yet.

Wow, a quick google search shows no responses. Am I wrong about the name of this one? Isn't that what they called somebody jamming a dildo up a guy's pee hole?

My Q-Face fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Feb 22, 2015

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

My Q-Face posted:

Wow, a quick google search shows no responses. Am I wrong about the name of this one? Isn't that what they called somebody jamming a dildo up a guy's pee hole?

It's sounding you loving retard.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

My Q-Face posted:

I dont know but I remember in middle school if you googled 'kids in a sandbox' the first result was a video of exactly that

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
it's cock sounding you loving virgins

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Plafop posted:

Yeah like how they cut away from the actual killing, fade to black, and then have the fake as poo poo prop "heads" there.

I've seen plenty of real beheading videos, those ISIS media storm videos are weak sauce fake bullshit.
Like, what? What are you talking about? You haven't seen any of the videos I've seen obviously. Honestly you should keep it that way.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Nice try OP but no one here is going to break the terms of his parole for your entertainment.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

chechen soldier decapitation

wreeeeeeeeeeee wreeeeeeeee wreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is apparently the sound of either screaming or air escaping from your throat as it is being sawed off so thats something i know now

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Scorching hot takes from Plafop ITT

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

ISIS has never censored any of their execution videos, by the way. If you saw a version that was censored, you've seen the version that was sanitized by one of the wire services.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Prettz posted:

Like, what? What are you talking about? You haven't seen any of the videos I've seen obviously. Honestly you should keep it that way.

I've seen mexican cartel chainsaw throat slashing, and I've seen real islamic extremist videos with little pocket knives where they take forever to cut through those guys. Saw one where they had like half a dozen dudes on the ground and taunted and kicked them before they got down to it.

I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the high profile media frenzy videos with better production values that cut away before any real blood is shed. The american and other western "journalist" videos.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Prettz posted:

ISIS has never censored any of their execution videos, by the way. If you saw a version that was censored, you've seen the version that was sanitized by one of the wire services.

this guy knows about decapitations

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol this reminds me of this one pic its a little nws tho. :nws:http://i.imgur.com/3oBKIAZ.gif

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
ive seen some gross poo poo my friend... on ogrish and rotten... never again...

but worse on these forusm...

u seen the post your pic thread in pyf?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol this reminds me of this one pic its a little nws tho. :nws:http://i.imgur.com/3oBKIAZ.gif

looks itchy

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I think the things that are the most hosed aren't the examples of physical destruction, but rather the mental and emotional damage done to some of the internet's most famous wrecks, like dudes who store their semen in jars, those who want to gently caress anime girls, and whoever made the bologna tounge image.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Plafop posted:

I've seen mexican cartel chainsaw throat slashing, and I've seen real islamic extremist videos with little pocket knives where they take forever to cut through those guys. Saw one where they had like half a dozen dudes on the ground and taunted and kicked them before they got down to it.

I'm not talking about those. I'm talking about the high profile media frenzy videos with better production values that cut away before any real blood is shed. The american and other western "journalist" videos.
sounds like this guys seen a lot of videos.. you might say hes a hard boiled video watcher.. You dont want to mess with him in the form of videos.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

a hole-y ghost posted:

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you thats exactly what I was thinking of goddamnit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Plafop posted:

You're talking about videos that were censored by the wire services who released them to the news companies.

The whole "oh these videos seem to be professionally made, no towel head jihadist could have ever produced these" is a retarded idea.

This article is some good coverage of how things have changed: http://my.firedoglake.com/blog/2015/02/07/slaying-slaughtering-and-burning-isis-the-cinematic-caliphate/

• Locked thread