Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Exploration is good, but if we happen to stumble across Irkalla, we should probably say hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Let's make like the Event Horizon and take a jaunt through Hell. What's the worst that could happen, eh?
(Liberate tuteme ex Inferis!)

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Added Space posted:

To the camp then, to laugh at all the suckers who weren't able to escape through divine favor

Sounds good!

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

MaskedHuzzah posted:

Magical Forest! Because both sequences are awesome, but I think it's better to do the Forest first!

I'm convinced!

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Mmm, Quag. How could anyone resist Quag? City of the Yellow Mud Toad for me!

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

RabidWeasel posted:

Sunken Ruins, I feel like when a goddess tells you to go forge her dead son's skull into a weapon then you should do it straight away and also because it is :black101: as gently caress

My thoughts exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
Lansk sounds odd!

I assume you're following the Bard's Tale IV kickstarter with interest, Rujasu?

• Locked thread