Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

So apparently im hitler because out of my tight circle of friends, 0 are gay, 0 are furries, 0 are trans and 0 are any colour other than white. although i'd say that one of my friend is fairly swarthy. thking about it, none of them are in any way relgious.

do you mostly hang out with people like you or do you roll with the full tumblr list?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
trigger warning: ethnicity, gender

none of these concepts actually exist you loving cis piece of poo poo

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
as a black man i

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Yes, you are Hitler because of the friends you hang out with.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
like do you mean squad as in group of guys you travel with, or close friends?

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I don't have any friends

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

phobo posted:

I don't have any friends

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

afeelgoodpoop posted:

like do you mean squad as in group of guys you travel with, or close friends?

your bros.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
all eskimo

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I once went to dinner with some friends from work and one of them made a comment "I bet we increase your ethnic friends by 400%" because they were cuban and black and it blew my mind ... they were righ

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Mostly male jew stoners.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Your friends are WAY too pure and innocent at the surface level: one of them is DEFINITELY hiding some seriously hosed up poo poo.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

no doubt about it, they're not innocent at all, they're just not gay/trooned up or whatever. although yeaH one or two could be bi or something but I've never witnessed them lusting after man.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

opus111 posted:

no doubt about it, they're not innocent at all, they're just not gay/trooned up or whatever.

secret otherkin?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

secret otherkin?

doubtful, none of them use the internet except for facebook.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I accept new friends on a quota system so they pretty much match the racial distribution of the USA.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Straight and white

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
White gays and stoners

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Mostly male jew stoners.

hows the new apatow coming along

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Mostly male jew stoners.

woah man thats like a hate crime

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

I used to have some lesbian friends.

But that didn't really last very long.

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
If I have a gay furry trans colored friend does that count as 4 or 1?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

safe white people and 1 crafty italian

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

fat dick tony is alwyas getting into hijinks

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Rabite posted:

If I have a gay furry trans colored friend does that count as 4 or 1?

3/5

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Brick

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

opus111 posted:

So apparently im hitler because out of my tight circle of friends, 0 are gay, 0 are furries, 0 are trans and 0 are any colour other than white. although i'd say that one of my friend is fairly swarthy. thking about it, none of them are in any way relgious.

do you mostly hang out with people like you or do you roll with the full tumblr list?

wow a white non-religious fat nerd has no variation in his tiny circle of friends, I'm stunned.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I recently moved jobs, and I have a black friend now.

Quite a feat in Vancouver, as there's about 16 black people living here.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

I always roll redguard or dunmer with my main companion being the one I didn't pick. Argonians are okay too. But then I'm happy with my racism and will gladly take any chance to shank a cat beast, should an opportunity where I can't be blamed arise.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
You gotta have a token black friend who has his very own catchphrase OP

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
An American White guy, an African Black guy, a Russian White Girl, a Chinese White Girl, and a weird little Indian (I think?) guy that just seems to follow us around.

EDIT: Found a pic. Note the creepy Indian/Mexican/Tibetian/IDK guy at the back. We didn't even invite him ffs.

spud fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Feb 22, 2015

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
my best friend is 1/18 native american so

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really refer to my friends as my squad, OP

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
Two Italian guys, an effeminate Jew, a black middle aged former stripper, and an adolescent highlands gorilla. Pretty diverse I'd say.

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010
As a pistolkin I find the word gun very triggering

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Boneitis posted:

As a pistolkin I find the word gun very triggering

:lol:

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
no whiteys

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I carefully select my friends to maximize our combined privilege. Once you get it high enough it causes tumbler SJW's to burst into flames when you pass like ants under a magnifying glass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I've bros and brosephines of various nationalities and colours, some are gay and there are even fatties, cripples and some Scotch in there too, it's just the lesbos and trannies I can't seem to complete for the set. Those cats seem to be hella rare. As for otherkin, I give no fucks for I could never drink wine and break bread with such creatures.

I suggest you broaden your social circle, OP. From the sounds of it, Hitler actually had a more diverse social circle than you.

• Locked thread