Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i'm gay and black

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
post him bulge.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
his*

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
lol

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Being penetrated by a huge cock would get me sour.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Oh it's time for the semi annual "I'm not bi/gay but this is who I'd suck off if I was offered the opportunity" thread.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Considering how much the critics love Mad Men it's kind of odd that Hamm seems to get no other good parts.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i thought i was gay but now im not so sure

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Hip-Hoptimus Rhyme
Mar 19, 2009

Gods don't make mistakes
What if you're a chick? Should Jon Hamm make you be like "Woah maybe I shouldn't be into dudes." Also, gay/whatever.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Captain Candiru posted:

Oh it's time for the semi annual "I'm not bi/gay but this is who I'd suck off if I was offered the opportunity" thread.

Nods and ticks "yes"

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I prefer twinks.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

i'd do a dirty job with him iykwim

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Considering how much the critics love Mad Men it's kind of odd that Hamm seems to get no other good parts.

He was funny in 30 rock and good in million dollar arm

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Captain Candiru posted:

I'm not gay but I'd totally be gay because secretly I'm gay.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Xenocides posted:

I prefer twinks.

Same. Agreed.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Professor Shark posted:

Nods and ticks "yes"

Are you hitting on me?

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

BigBoss posted:

I'm not gay but I'd totally be gay because secretly I'm gay.

Ocelot will be happy to hear that :ocelot:

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
Jon ham is what a straight man thinks women/gays find hot. in reality nobody has ever beat their meat to him

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

king salmon posted:

Jon ham is what a straight man thinks women/gays find hot. in reality nobody has ever beat their meat to him

AV makes this credible

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
John Hamm's secret? He looks and acts like a pre-feminist man. Secretly all women want to be dominated and treated like property. Much like children, weak minded women crave discipline and direction. They are unable to perform even the most basic of functions without direction, so the notion of a man who can rule and control them is very appealing.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

BigBoss posted:

John Hamm's secret? He looks and acts like a pre-feminist man. Secretly all women want to be dominated and treated like property. Much like children, weak minded women crave discipline and direction. They are unable to perform even the most basic of functions without direction, so the notion of a man who can rule and control them is very appealing.

This but unironically.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

i'm not attracted to him but i do think he's a drat good looking fellow and i wish i could look somewhat like him. and he's actually funny so that's cool, i wish he'd do comedy bang bang again sometime

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Plafop posted:

This but unironically.

That statement was made without a hint of irony, friend.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEl8RRiMH7M

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
He's OK I guess, I'd probably gently caress him, I've done hotter.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'd Jon his Ham if you know what i mean

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

BigBoss posted:

That statement was made without a hint of irony, friend.

Good, because women are for real attracted to Jon Hamm for all the reasons you just described. Shockingly, women like attractive masculine men. Very problematic.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

BigBoss posted:

well he's also goofy and sort of disheveled outside of the one role on the show nobody cares about anymore and women tend to like that personality and find it charming

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

bonvivant posted:

well he's also goofy and sort of disheveled outside of the one role on the show nobody cares about anymore and women tend to like that personality and find it charming

Women will find any personality charming that's attached to an extremely attractive man.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Captain Candiru posted:

Are you hitting on me?

Nods and ticks "no, not Jon Hamm"

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
it's been a while since a freewheeling straight hero said 'you gotta be just a teensy little bit fag for pavel petel' but I guess this will do

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

king salmon posted:

I dont even know what to think anymore now :shrug:

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
i challenge anyone to masturbate to completion to john hamme

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Jon Hamm makes me like chicks? what? What are you talking about, OP?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
he's pretty handsome and also seems cool

don't mind the hamm

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
cant jam the hamm

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009