Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

same but for the jews (im hitler btw hi nice to meet you)

hi hiter how r u

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

can you put a gif on a tombstone? i want my descendants to see that gif when im dust in the ground

Oberleutnant posted:

hi hiter how r u

im doing well thank you for asking! little chilly today im freezing mein kampf off!

someone throw a few more jews in the oven!

and etc.

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 24, 2015

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

can you put a gif on a tombstone? i want my descendants to see that gif when im dust in the ground

im sure it will be a possibility in the very near future

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

A misanthrope posted:

Yes, yes you can!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

oh poo poo!!! :rock:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

oh poo poo!!! :rock:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Contrary to popular belief, the bird is not the word.

The word is Weltschmerz

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
- if you spin a cat til its dizzy and let it go it will always walk straight north

- salmon always return to their home stream to spawn (actually they don't give a gently caress)

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Birds fly in reverse from 6pm-8:35pm

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
owls aren't nocturnal, they actually just turn into birds during the day

open container
Sep 16, 2008
so i've been mulling on that deer eating the bird and i have a new theory of animals: all animals desire to eat other animals but herbivores simply lack the capacity or opportunity and eat plants only out of necessity.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

http://youtu.be/2md8Al--7F8

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

While it is the fastest land animal, no cheetahs have ever been drafted into the NFL. The 6 that have played in the league were all undrafted free agents.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

aaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
cats are cool & good

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

what the gently caress!?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
always thought a sloth was called that because it was guilty of a mortal sin aka "sloth"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

aaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you notice the little butt wiggle the heron does as it's getting ready to strike? Exactly like a cat.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt posted:

Did you notice the little butt wiggle the heron does as it's getting ready to strike? Exactly like a cat.

AAAAAAAAHHHhH

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

redshirt posted:

holy poo poo herons are flying cats

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

That gopher had kids and a mortgage.

That gopher had some time slotted in his day to masturbate to nude scenes from 80s movies.

That gopher just remembered it was one of those months where you get 3 bi-weekly paychecks and for a minute in his terrible, short life started feeling happy.

In sumation, ladies and gentleman of the jury, this...thing. This heron. It is a monster who deserves the needle.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I need to ask a sincere question, possibly embarrassing: Is it the point of that gif that you can't see the bird getting eaten?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

I need to ask a sincere question, possibly embarrassing: Is it the point of that gif that you can't see the bird getting eaten?

the bird got 8

only the dankest memes round here

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Well, yes, I've seen the original video.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

its a good meme bec-MICHAEL HES EATING THe BIRD MICHAEL-ause it's the good kind of absurd and im pretty sure if i saw it happen irl back when i was into hallucinogens i would die and become a screaming ghost forever

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

that animals have emotions/feelings in any way similar to humans ought to be a pretty common one

this is actually true tho

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

its a good meme bec-MICHAEL HES EATING THe BIRD MICHAEL-ause it's the good kind of absurd and im pretty sure if i saw it happen irl back when i was into hallucinogens i would die and become a screaming ghost forever

Yes of course, I'm just saying in the little gif that is playing around it is not obvious at all that the deer is eating a bird.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
you are questioning the successor to the cuck meme my friend

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

you are questioning the successor to the cuck meme my friend

I'm not questioning maybe just suggesting the black bar with words was a bit lower down, showing us the deer's mouth fully as it consumes the injured bird.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt posted:

I'm not questioning maybe just suggesting the black bar with words was a bit lower down, showing us the deer's mouth fully as it consumes the injured bird.

but true horror lies in the thing you don't see. the monster when it's still hidden behind the door.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

but true horror lies in the thing you don't see. the monster when it's still hidden behind the door.

See this is where Isis hosed up. Oh you filmed yourself shooting people, yawn, filmed your self sawing some dude's head off, snore filmed yourself burning a dude alive in a cage, boooring, burning 25 people in a cage, we've seen it before Isis try murdering more pregnant chicks maybe you'll shock us.

They jumped the shark and showed too much of the shark now no one is shocked.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

MICHAEL?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

See this is where Isis hosed up. Oh you filmed yourself shooting people, yawn, filmed your self sawing some dude's head off, snore filmed yourself burning a dude alive in a cage, boooring, burning 25 people in a cage, we've seen it before Isis try murdering more pregnant chicks maybe you'll shock us.

They jumped the shark and showed too much of the shark now no one is shocked.

that's why you save the reveal until the last act of the recording and even then do the beheading at night and have cgi fog and water effects and stuff.

and dont even think of showing it in the trailer or even viral campaign. keep that poo poo on lockdown like jj abrams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

THE BIRD

MiCHAEL

• Locked thread