Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

The Dennis System posted:

I've never heard about that story. But of course animals don't have Disney-like human emotions. But they have the same kind of basic emotions like fear, pain, rage, etc. Dogs obviously get bored, excited, and stressed, etc. I mean, intelligent mammals like dogs and cats have very similar brains and nervous systems to humans, and their behavior in response to certain stimuli is very similar to the behavior of humans, so it only makes sense that their basic emotions are similar.

its not similar at all. Yes they yelp when you poke them but dogs aren't conscious beings. They react to various stimuli in certain ways and we should always be nice to animals but thats it. A dog cant feel scared, it cant incorporate a feeling into an overall self and consciousness as what we call an emotion. It reacts to a stimuli by acting a certain way. Anything more that that is projection.

RonMexicosPitbull fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
those corpses your cat leaves on your door are actually offerrings to Satan.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
There are giant farms out in the country that are homes to thousands of hamsters, mice, lizards, and older cats and dogs.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

I need to ask a sincere question, possibly embarrassing: Is it the point of that gif that you can't see the bird getting eaten?

the bird got 8

only the dankest memes round here

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
you are questioning the successor to the cuck meme my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

but true horror lies in the thing you don't see. the monster when it's still hidden behind the door.

See this is where Isis hosed up. Oh you filmed yourself shooting people, yawn, filmed your self sawing some dude's head off, snore filmed yourself burning a dude alive in a cage, boooring, burning 25 people in a cage, we've seen it before Isis try murdering more pregnant chicks maybe you'll shock us.

They jumped the shark and showed too much of the shark now no one is shocked.

• Locked thread