Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Vastarien posted:

comedy gold

Why is she smiling when she's saying that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
female comedians can't afford dorito tacos what a sham.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
a doritos taco is a lot like a pussy

yum yum gimme some

~@cate_gary

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

commedianne cate gary @cat_gary for cate gary's comedy company inc.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

she looka like-a man

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
knock knock

who's there?

CIS

CIS who?

DIE CIS SCUM

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

We can all agree this is legit funny right?

boom boom boom posted:

To be fair, I've never actually met one of these fabled nice guys IRL

I have it's both sad and frustrating when it's a friend and you're all "Just ask her out." and then they don't, followed by them moaning about the guy who does ask her out and you just want them to grow a pair already.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

MY VAGINA

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Jesus Christ.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
She's now tweeting about how she knows she's funny because people are telling her she's not funny.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Are these even real? Am I being played the fool?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
gunky junket is shmorky

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

intense

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I'm just glad nobody in this thread is legitimately angry about the things she said and you're all just being funny on the internet. :)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont need to ask women out because i attract them like those fuzzy bits of metal to magnets, where im the magnet

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sintax posted:

forums newbie dog buttz easily steals the show

jesus haha

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
feminist ruining this loving country

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

We can all agree this is legit funny right?

It's pretty good, but I sincerely pity anyone who's gi tract is not robust enough to handle taco loving bell.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Someone explained one of her jokes to me once and I really appreciated it.

"It" meaning the fact that someone took the time to explain it to me, not the joke (joke was a bad).

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Feb 23, 2015

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

The Sphinxster posted:

It's pretty good, but I sincerely pity anyone who's gi tract is not robust enough to handle taco loving bell.

Taco Bell is like go-to beginning/failing comedian material. I've wondered if it's a real thing or if I can just handle it.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

she literally posted this herself on reddit.

like, she made an image macro of her words using a photo of herself and posted it online

what a loving tool lol

Some of her jokes are pretty funny,but I agree with this. WTF.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

doritos tacos r like cocks

i put both in my mouth in secret int he men's room at the park down by the docks

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

whole lotta nice guys ITT

Mussel With Muscles
Apr 18, 2002
These are funny jokes. The lady says something and then you think she isgoing to say another related thing and then she doesn't! It's like a shock to your system because you were not expecting it.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Glorgnole posted:

whole lotta nice guys ITT

I'm nice. Everyone should be nice. What's wrong with being nice?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

JebanyPedal posted:

This thread already existed, it was either goons being retards as usual or the rare weirdos came out who post their anti-SJW screeds that no one takes any stock in and then get owned by the rest of the thread.

yup

Bolek
May 1, 2003

I love this one

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP

i would watch a 22 minutes of this

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
nice guys got told :c00lbert:

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

Does she think vaginal prolapse is normal :psyduck:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
u go gurl in the OP

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

"The smartest people on the planet still don't know how the universe started, so you can chill out if you don't get how gender identity works"

uhh has she never read the bible before? god made the world, god made a man, god made a woman, god didn't make an aromantic demisexual catkin

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

:mrwhite:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Are jokes no longer an expected part of comedy, like rhyming in poetry

Is it just... observations now

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

the fact that vaginas are really gross is actually common first hand knowledge to everyone who's not a member of SA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

she is very funny. pretty too. topical social topics. very brave. empowering really

• Locked thread