Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Police Academy III
Nov 4, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

nice guys got told :c00lbert:

if ur a nice guy literally kill urself. stick ur dick ina loving vitamix. gently caress you. eat a pig's poo poo an die. eat a donkey corpse's rear end. eat a loving cyanide and jump off ar oof. get into hell. get in there. gently caress you. die and die and die. burn ur face off with acid. eat a road flare that's on fire. stick a model rocket up ur asshoel. gently caress u nice guy. gently caress you. you gently caress. gently caress. fuk you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Frankencunt

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

comedians are narcissists qtiyd

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
as a nice guy her sick own has really pissed me off and im mad as hell

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

but are you going to take it anymore

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
no...im considering deploying some owns of my own against her on twitter to defend the honor of nice guys everywhere

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i bet it also smells

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Sitting Here posted:

the fact that vaginas are really gross is actually common first hand knowledge to everyone who's not a member of SA

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Did anyone threaten to murder her family yet?

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

eternalname posted:

"nice guys"....DESTROYED

she really flips the joke on its head here. i've read that flipping a joke on its head is something good comedians do

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
interesting observations. if i were to criticise her at all, it would be that they're a bit obvious. but hey, when youre that funny you can get away with a lot!

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Woman calls all men assholes, FUCKN DESTROYEEED

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever noticed that men think women are whores. but men are just as likely to be promiscuous as men. there are studies to prove it. but women are still called whores, but dont you think that maybe we should start calling the men whores?

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
maybe these so-called "nice guys" aren't really all that nice!

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

have you ever noticed that men think women are whores. but men are just as likely to be promiscuous as men. there are studies to prove it. but women are still called whores, but dont you think that maybe we should start calling the men whores?

makes u think

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Orkin Mang posted:

keys locks etc.

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
she's ugly and her joke was lame

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
honestly shocked she doesn't have a patreon

yet

NadaTooma
Aug 24, 2004

The good thing is that everyone around you has more critical failures in combat, the bad thing is - so do you!

whats the deal with airline peanuts

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

NadaTooma posted:

whats the deal with airline peanuts

:cripes:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

JebanyPedal posted:

This thread already existed, it was either goons being retards as usual or the rare weirdos came out who post their anti-SJW screeds that no one takes any stock in and then get owned by the rest of the thread.

I now use this thread to suck your dick OP I will suck your dick and you will bleed on the edge of my sword like Jesus did on Pontius' straight up real talk lmao suck off bitch!!!!!!

lol you are terrible

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

*claps loudly in front of computer screen*

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

what's the problem? the g-spot was obvious to women before some german supposably 'found' it. in a string of observations, this is another one. it actually just occurred to me. you know how there's the funny bone? the other day i bumped my funny bone on the door frame of my flat. now i certainly felt something, but i wasn't laughing! it really hurt! they should call it the hurting bone.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
if this woman didn't dress like a 12 year old boy, maybe she'd get men who dated woman before idk

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cum plane

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
haha yeah i hope people have unfulfilling lives and die depressed and alone

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

what's the problem? the g-spot was obvious to women before some german supposably 'found' it. in a string of observations, this is another one. it actually just occurred to me. you know how there's the funny bone? the other day i bumped my funny bone on the door frame of my flat. now i certainly felt something, but i wasn't laughing! it really hurt! they should call it the hurting bone.

Because its like making fun of Robert Hooke for discovering cells. "We had them all along, typical white cis male 'discovering' things for us"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Not funny but true (and hosed).

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

i went to her site and saw a terrible marilyn monroe joke and how awkwardly it was delivered and then saw on her bio page something about autism

i can only imagine how terrible these other jokes were delivered

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

eternalname posted:

"nice guys"....DESTROYED

I def respect her for having the boldness to take on humanity's single most pathetic group with this cutting satire.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

This is the comedic hellscape The Daily Show has wrought.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I think she forgot you are supposed to have a career and reputation for being funny before going super political and boring.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

This is the comedic hellscape The Daily Show has wrought.

Yessir.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Because its like making fun of Robert Hooke for discovering cells. "We had them all along, typical white cis male 'discovering' things for us"

in that case, why didn't he call them hookers? (!)

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
i bet she has an account here

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me

lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

tvayisnihyaami posted:

i bet she has an account here

hello!

Strong Convections
May 8, 2008

Jesus, wtf is wrong with her vagina? Why is it "drooping" at 33? Has she had kids and a load of tearing and it's hosed it all up down there?
I don't understand, how does a vagina look like it has two sides to it? Does she mean the labia? I wouldn't describe my mouth as looking like it has two sides to it.

Why would you say "if you've never seen a vagina before" as though that's going to make up a significant part of the audience and needs explaining? It just sounds like "let me make a funny from my minority perspective", but women aren't exactly rare or anatomy particularly strange. Do male comedians make jokes about how their genitals look like the last chicken in the shop? (But make sure to first explain a bit about what a penis looks like for those who have never seen one?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
comedians talk about their dicks all the time

• Locked thread