Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's the best religion if you want to pretend you're a jedi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Miltank posted:

Buddhism is the perfect religion for the modern West because it's basically just tells people to be themselves and achieve their own bullshit personal enlightenment.

Exactly what is wrong with Buddhism right here.

oh sweet, i'm already done

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. pick that rock up with your mind lol - the buddha

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nathilus posted:

there's a guy in E/N right now who has achieved a perfect existence of no desires or attachments. He claims its hell. Buddhism wrong??!!?!?

no dude shut up i'm totally going to win religion by playing the quiet game at least 20 minutes a day

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

rip dimebag dinesh

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tsinava posted:

I believe that to be happy, i must suffer, to love, i must hate, to hope, i must despair. I have learned that all of these things are destined to become one another, in constant flux. that existence is merely dissonant lights, slowly spreading across harmonious, unfathomable darkness, painting an intricate and beautiful picture across the cosmos

What am i?

gaywad

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

me irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Dennis System posted:

Nah, pretty much everything about reincarnation is absurd. Just like almost everything in every religion.

only religion worth a dang is the dennis system imo

• Locked thread