Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Once, I was buying hamburgers at the McDonalds and the cashier gave me the wrong hamburger. I threw it in his face and stormed out. Later I came back with my dog and made a scene when they asked me to leave him outside. The dog got so scared from all the shouting that he peed on the floor.
I left after that because my mission was accomplished.
That will teach McDonalds not to respect their customers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE

Applewhite posted:

Once, I was buying hamburgers at the McDonalds and the cashier gave me the wrong hamburger. I threw it in his face and stormed out. Later I came back with my dog and made a scene when they asked me to leave him outside. The dog got so scared from all the shouting that he peed on the floor.
I left after that because my mission was accomplished.
That will teach McDonalds not to respect their customers.

I PULLED OUT MAH GUNNN :freep:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I was buying tires and asked for them to be fast about putting them on my car, but even though they were faster than usual they were still too slow for me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I can't believe this terrible service.
*said while never once making eye contact with anything but the waitress' tits*

• Locked thread