Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
i can't imagine the low place in your life that would lead to posting in this shithole sober. Maybe if you were a jobless liberal hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

someone who is "literally retarded" can't become a student at a top-5 law school (which I am)

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Lol if you've ever had a moment of physical or emotional fragility in your life.

Sack the gently caress up human being, beta, sadbrains, care-haver, try-hards!

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
*reagan emoticon*

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
When you kids grow up and realize how the world really works you'll vote republican. :smug:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm an alcoholic irl. Not kidding at all. It owns.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
alcohol withdrawals suck no sleep crippling anxiety dont have a solid poo poo for weeks

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
based on everything i've read i'm not a true alcoholic but simply a problem drinker since i drink too much to excess if i don't have to drive anywhere and will drink alone. however if i'm out socially i can limit to 1 to 2 drinks without issue, and can completely abstain if needed. i just never want to abstain :(

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Libelous Slander posted:

based on everything i've read i'm not a true alcoholic but simply a problem drinker since i drink too much to excess if i don't have to drive anywhere and will drink alone. however if i'm out socially i can limit to 1 to 2 drinks without issue, and can completely abstain if needed. i just never want to abstain :(

same, except w/ weed.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

sexy young infidel posted:

i can't imagine the low place in your life that would lead to posting in this shithole sober. Maybe if you were a jobless liberal hehe

i actually only post to these forums when im at my job. somebody make a graph of my post history compared to time of day please

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I've been triggered. Thread success.

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
these forums are backsliding into the shitter and i think we all know who to blame

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

not an alcoholic i'm just on a metric gently caress-ton of amphetamines at all hrs of the day and nigh:frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

THANKS CLINTON BUSH OBAMA! :corsair:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

bluewedge posted:

these forums are backsliding into the shitter and i think we all know who to blame

Maybe we should have equal rights for women and forgive student loan debt and expand food stamps and change the school curriculum to show men jerking each other off so the children learn tolerance

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Maybe we should have equal rights for women and forgive student loan debt and expand food stamps and change the school curriculum to show men jerking each other off so the children learn tolerance

already there man... already there

fukin obama

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Maybe we should have equal rights for women and forgive student loan debt

haha yeah this stuff is ridiculous!

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Agreed, women's role is homemaker and people who take out loans should pay them back, unto death. I'm glad we're in agreement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 258 days!)

stuck my wang in the leaf blower and now i got a huge purple pecker

• Locked thread