Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
This game reminds me of Dick Whiskey: Drunk Cop. :guinness:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015

M.Ciaster posted:

Actually, yes

there's a lot of dumb poo poo in this game, but that's one thing they got right at least :v:

If there was a Jack Orlando drinking game, I'm sure that you would have to finish the bottle every time they didn't gently caress up the logic.

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
He's perpetually drunk, points a gun at whatever, whenever he wants, and can barely form a coherent conversation. But despite all that, he has yet to actually kill anyone despite shooting his gun at random spots.

I'm not sure whether to chalk that up to general incompetence or he's just a terrible drunkard.

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015
So basically, Jack's reward for drunkenly stumbling through this adventure is a gold star and a TV buddy cop drama punchline.

Jueg01
Jan 26, 2015

corn in the bible posted:

I like adventure games!

That just raises more questions.

• Locked thread