Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I want to live in a huge mc mansion and have 2-3 different cars and a beautifully manicured lawn and eat out every meal and and have like mad dogs and poo poo. I want to ball out of control so insanely. I dont care about the poor people or conspicuous consumption or the world ending, I just want to have all the best experiences in life all for me. There used to be a generation that thought like me and now its all compassionate liberals clowning around instead of stacking mad paper. What the gently caress?? Doesnt anyone else want to wreck hot sluts and drive racecars? Anyway post if you do, and if your just a loser into soup kitchens and increasing min wage for barely literate reTARDS, then dont.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Have you considered a lucrative opportunity in Shot Calling?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
I wanna be a shot caller

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Only registered members can see post attachments!

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

Ancient Mariner posted:

I wanna be a shot caller

i thought it was shock caller

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-vQm3z-4wE

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
i wish i was a little bit taller

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
What are the circumference of the rims on your Impala sir ?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
twenty fo'

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
Well someones getting laid tonight.

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004
poor people need to stop consuming so goddamned much so i can have more. kill the poors i say

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp9ch-dAKk0

ZergRushing
Oct 1, 2004

ZergRushing posted:

poor people need to stop consuming so goddamned much so i can have more. kill the poors i say

through a combination of fluoridated water, radioactive household appliances, pharmaceuticals, corn syrup, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, guns, and fast food.

ZergRushing fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Feb 23, 2015

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Bs5h9nFJM

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
has anything been said about swisha rollin yet

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

ElectricSheep posted:

has anything been said about swisha rollin yet

Not sure but I'm about to hit the highway.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

ya'll still ridin 20's, ya'll some oompa loompas

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I seek a life free of materialism, of impure thought and earthly desires, a life free of pleasure of pain, an existence of placid oneness with the universe

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Don Tacorleone posted:

I seek a life free of materialism, of impure thought and earthly desires, a life free of pleasure of pain, an existence of placid oneness with the universe
lol listen to this broke rear end trick mark buster

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Bone_Enterprise posted:

Not sure but I'm about to hit the highway.
There's GOT to be a better way.

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

i want to start selling weed as a step to achieving this dream, but I dont think I could move more than a couple of grams a week.

edit: i have heard that amphetamines sell better, but I do not know anyone who would want to buy their illegal drugs off of me, a gigantic loser

Bone_Enterprise
Aug 9, 2005

Inception Cigars
www.inceptioncigars.com

Doppelganger posted:

There's GOT to be a better way.

A better way?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

Get this monk poo poo out of here. Image this, oysters on the half shell served to you from a stacked naked lady while a PC fan blows on your balls

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
if you drove and honest to god racecar you would vomit in the first turn. they are incredibly hot and unpleasant to drive

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

LegoPirateNinja posted:

if you drove and honest to god racecar you would vomit in the first turn. they are incredibly hot and unpleasant to drive

lol if some stupid hick can do it i'm sure i'd be just fine.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
stupid rear end hicks with 20" necks

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I tried to make it rain once with a few rolls of nickles but people got mad at me, I thought they would like me throwing free money at them? I've decided to just start throwing rolls of pennies at homeless people, I think their life circumstances will make them appreciate how generous I am being

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
is it racist to have avoided playing GTA: San Andreas b/c i couldn't stand the idea of 100 hours of ebonics?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

is it racist to have avoided playing GTA: San Andreas b/c i couldn't stand the idea of 100 hours of ebonics?

Yes?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

A tiny bit.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Screw ballin'. I want the old-money style x-mansion type wealth. I want the full floor upper east side penthouse AND the family upstate superdoopermansion. I want leno to weep over my car collection. I want the stealth yacht. Michael Jackson was a pleeb he couldn't even keep one megarich homestead going.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

Screw ballin'. I want the old-money style x-mansion type wealth. I want the full floor upper east side penthouse AND the family upstate superdoopermansion. I want leno to weep over my car collection. I want the stealth yacht. Michael Jackson was a pleeb he couldn't even keep one megarich homestead going.

I want that much wealth but in liquid assets.

Travel the world for a decade? Yes please!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Think about all the snickers bars you could buy and then freeze and then eat frozen!!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Nathilus posted:

Todd Wagner lives in my condo building, I figure that means I am doing all-right as far as places to live.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

http://youtu.be/EdwWMYWfoak

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
houston

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Nathilus posted:

• Locked thread