Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Games in. Nothing crazy happened and nobody set any records.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Game in. Matt Forte ran a 79 and 67 yard td on consecutive drives against me.

TY Hilton does gross things in space.

While it would be a small cap hit, I have too much WR talent. Maclin on the block.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

4 sacks for moshood :getin:

ForbiddenWonder fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 27, 2015

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Jamarious Chaney throws for 3 more TDs a lot probably because it's the computer but man getting his awareness around 85 has helped a ton. It helps to have 3 computer games in a row to gain some confidence for the goon stretch run.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Jamarious Chaney throws for 3 more TDs a lot probably because it's the computer but man getting his awareness around 85 has helped a ton. It helps to have 3 computer games in a row to gain some confidence for the goon stretch run.
Pretty sure you play me next week

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Paperback Writer posted:

Pretty sure you play me next week

Yeah i mean I have now played 3 in a row.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

davecrazy posted:

To be fair, I was usering that guy the whole game and once I got clued into your offense (you run a LOT of slant routes) I was just hovering underneath and you threw to guys who just weren't open. There was one where I was over the top of the guy and broke in on the ball and picked it right in front of the TE with nothing but clear field in front of me.

On the other hand I could not stop your running attack what so ever. That little dude refuses to be tackled and has the "fall forward for 5 yards when getting tackled animation" trait. I was getting VERY frustrated those 1st few drives.

The slant thing I put down to keep thinking every WR is megatron, built up such a habit of megatron slants lol

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

simming everyone after Patriots and Lions get their games in yeah?

I could play tonight around 8pm PST if we end up advancing Valtar.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Paperback Writer posted:

simming everyone after Patriots and Lions get their games in yeah?

I could play tonight around 8pm PST if we end up advancing Valtar.

Im out of the house until after midnight EST and will probably crash when I get home so it will have to be Sunday morning if we do.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Im out of the house until after midnight EST and will probably crash when I get home so it will have to be Sunday morning if we do.
no prob, I'm pretty sick so will probably just hibernate.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
I'm back so I can start actively participating again. I hope my QB is okay...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
advance pending piper, fluo and shadowhand cpu games.

and i believe pipers on vacation.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

yeah sorry was out drinking last night

will get the game done sometime this afternoon

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Wasnt able to do it was pretty busy- got a homebrew club meeting tonight (monday) so if waiting on me sim etc

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 3 Week 6:siren:

:toot:Everyone won their sims! :toot:

Only 2 user matchups!

Piper @ Fluo :siren:Divisional! Can Fluo overcome bad QBs this season, yet stay alive by his thrashing run game?
Valtar @ Paperback :clint:back in my AFC, we played 19 users and gosh darnit, we liked it im so sorry this season hosed your schedule:clint:

Rest, CPU!

Advance ASAP. I like our brisk pace, but if we ever need to slow down, :justpost:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Let me know what works for you Paperback. I work tonight and have Tuesday and Wednesday off, if you have any time this morning let me know.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Let me know what works for you Paperback. I work tonight and have Tuesday and Wednesday off, if you have any time this morning let me know.
on my way home from work, I'll be awake for the next 3 hours

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Paperback Writer posted:

on my way home from work, I'll be awake for the next 3 hours

Ill be around if you want to play.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
If you guys do play this morning, post a stream! I'm at my desk all morning, so it would add something to have in the background while I work.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Havoc904 posted:

If you guys do play this morning, post a stream! I'm at my desk all morning, so it would add something to have in the background while I work.

Ill stream the game, should be starting in a few http://www.twitch.tv/radvaltar

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Mar 2, 2015

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

great game man. Woodson(me) was the goat on those 2 plays when I was expecting a run, I was pretty pissed on that second one haha. Bell was a first down machine, sucks your rookie QB kind of blew it. Carr threw for 2 TD's and had a pretty cool 10 yard play action run for a TD.
24 - 14 Raiders

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Man I really hate this game sometimes, hits my WR right I the hands on 4th and 2 and of course he drops it. I knew I had to convert there because I wanted to milk the clock. That last INT was me hitting the wrong button so that was my stupidity.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Mar 2, 2015

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Fluo, wanna knock out both our games (this league and Bizzarro) tonight? I can play starting at 7:30PM EST tonight.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
I'll knock out my CPU game tonight

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Rad Valtar posted:

Ill stream the game, should be starting in a few http://www.twitch.tv/radvaltar

Thanks for posting this, I got to catch most of the first half and then the 4th quarter!

Bell is a monster. Hopefully your rookie qb can develop quickly and not be so inconsistent in the second half of the season.

Oakland has developed a pretty good offense as well!

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Havoc904 posted:

Thanks for posting this, I got to catch most of the first half and then the 4th quarter!

Bell is a monster. Hopefully your rookie qb can develop quickly and not be so inconsistent in the second half of the season.

Oakland has developed a pretty good offense as well!

My rookie QB has actually played decently outside of the first couple of games. I had a couple of drops and made a big mistake in the 4th pressing the wrong button that cost me the game. I'm also not getting any pressure on the QB this year either. For some reason I'm playing bad against users this season and I think its just getting into my head.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 2, 2015

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

yeah my league leading sack defense didn't register one on you. Mack had 1 tackle!

I feel your pain though I didn't think I would ever win another user game I needed a pick me up. I have Piper next week...

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Got my QB back a week early, dominated my old team, except AP who ran for like 230 against me :wtc:

Shady is at 1400 yards in week six :getin:

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Cheifs defense was annoying and I was trying to run a lot with Manziel to keep myself interested, got sacked like 6 times.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I won't be back til Wednesday so if I'm holding up an advance feel free to sim me. I don't mind.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Dubious posted:

Got my QB back a week early, dominated my old team, except AP who ran for like 230 against me :wtc:

Shady is at 1400 yards in week six :getin:

Go easy on me next week, I'm a fragile being.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Rad Valtar posted:

Go easy on me next week, I'm a fragile being.

So is Dubious's QB :classiclol:

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Noooo bye week.

Time to pump more xp into your DPOW Alli!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Yuzenn posted:

:bravo:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Man losing just makes me want to advance so I can play and figure out what is wrong with my team.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Just :gas:

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

I would never wish injury on a person but your QB isn't real so him and Lorenzo Jean can have a leg breaking party.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

I would never wish injury on a person but your QB isn't real so him and Lorenzo Jean can have a leg breaking party.
haha yes!

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Piper posted:

Fluo, wanna knock out both our games (this league and Bizzarro) tonight? I can play starting at 7:30PM EST tonight.

Sorry was busy last night, :( I should be free tonight (will post later, if not 100% free tomorrow)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

Fluo posted:

Sorry was busy last night, :( I should be free tonight (will post later, if not 100% free tomorrow)

Tonight is good for me. Pretty much anytime after 6pm EST

• Locked thread