Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Ok Seahawks beat up on his CPU or if you want to take your chances with the sim Gods we can just sim it.

This is the last game were waiting on so let me know what you want to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

davecrazy posted:

Ok Seahawks beat up on his CPU or if you want to take your chances with the sim Gods we can just sim it.

This is the last game were waiting on so let me know what you want to do.

I beat up on the CPU. Go ahead.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 3 Week 8

Havoc @ Dubious

Rest CPU!

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

Dubious posted:

:siren:Season 3 Week 8

Havoc @ Dubious

Rest CPU!

Woooooo. I'm not sure if I will be free tonight, but I should be free Saturday late afternoon into the evening!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Woooooo. I'm not sure if I will be free tonight, but I should be free Saturday late afternoon into the evening!

im available all night tonight and all weekend.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Dubious posted:

im available all night tonight and all weekend.

Should be good to go the rest of the weekend, just let me know when or shoot me an invite if you see me online!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Get this done so I can ball out another game with josh.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Should be good to go the rest of the weekend, just let me know when or shoot me an invite if you see me online!

nowwwww

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

thompson posted:

Get this done so I can ball out another game with josh.
Josh Johnson vs. Matt McGloin next week

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
everytime i play dallas i get maddened by some dumb loving RNG bullshit and its getting beyond old. i force him to punt and get excellent position out of it and Hilton coughs it up while im covering the ball and that score was the margin as he marched 25 yards for a score off it.

GG.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Losing on madden bullshit is part of the experience. ShortThug throwing a hail mary right into tripple coverage for the win in the NFC championship game last year will haunt my dreams forever.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
we can advance once shadowhand and FW play their games.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Man, your responses to our games make me feel like some doofus that only wins due to madden bullshit.

I know its really frustrating to lose, especially in close games, but our games are always really close and I geniunely enjoy them.

Like dave said, every game is going to have madden bullshit that makes you scratch your head. There are also the 95 percent of other plays where it does come down to just two good players playing a drat good game.

There is no telling how our game would have went if you had not fumbled before the half. There was also still an entire half to play. Yeah, I have been on the winning side of our past few games, but its not just because of madden bullshit.

I'm just glad we are playing such exciting games and I really look forward to our second division game this season!

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I'll get my game in before like 8 est tomorrow night.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Man, your responses to our games make me feel like some doofus that only wins due to madden bullshit.

I know its really frustrating to lose, especially in close games, but our games are always really close and I geniunely enjoy them.

Like dave said, every game is going to have madden bullshit that makes you scratch your head. There are also the 95 percent of other plays where it does come down to just two good players playing a drat good game.

There is no telling how our game would have went if you had not fumbled before the half. There was also still an entire half to play. Yeah, I have been on the winning side of our past few games, but its not just because of madden bullshit.

I'm just glad we are playing such exciting games and I really look forward to our second division game this season!

it's just more frustration that i can't possibly play any better than i have the last 2 games, and they aren't swinging my way. i tend to be competitive more than usual in division games, and on offense i haven't turned it over either of the last two, and haven't even had to punt, yet it's not enough.

On D, I usually know exactly where you were going with it, and usered a safety on witten and would blanket him and he'd still convert miracle 3rd and longs with my guy hanging off his nutsack. It just exacerbates even more that I can force you into a punt and a pick and even then I can't pull a win off.

Competitiveness + Madden BS in multiple one score games is just enough to be frustrated more than i have a right to be. They sting worse than a crushing blowout.

Don't take it beyond face value of being frustrated of being on the losing end of way too many extremely tight games.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Just got home getting my game in soon.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

All set.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Paperback Writer posted:

Josh Johnson vs. Matt McGloin next week

If we advance soon I can play tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 3 Week 9:siren:

Dave @ Piper - undefeated spoiler alert
Paperback @ thompson - backup QB alert

Cowboys, Pats, Steelers, Bulldogs have CPU games.

Eagles and Lions on a bye.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

You around tonight Piper?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Yeah. Wanna play now?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Maybe in like 20? Gotta finish a few things up.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

OK.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Lets do this.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

thompson posted:

If we advance soon I can play tonight.
I can play in an hour(8:15pst)

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Streams up. Usual spot.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Paperback Writer posted:

I can play in an hour(8:15pst)

Yeah that works. See you then.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Dri Archer did the drat thing all over my defense. If not for some Harrison Smith heroics I would have lost by 3 or 4 scores.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Browns finally beat the Jets, 24-7. Geno had a rough day with 3 INTs.

Dri Archer ran for 132 yards but no scores. Dustin Hopkins kicked 3 FGs.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Ready when you are man.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Whoops! Good game man. Deep balls are farther than they appear! Mwahahaha.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

toughest run game and pass rush I've faced all season but McGloin threw for 350 yards and 4 TDs(there were a couple of DJax bombs where it looked like thompson usered the D and hosed up). GG, Foster was an animal.
35 - 25 Raiders

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
I wish I was as good at passing as some of you. Ravens always seem to play me tough and I have a hard time running the ball against them. Throwing for almost 200 yards makes me happy and I get the win 24-7.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

what a way to go out, with two more INTs 40yr old Woodson is the current Best AFC DB. Tyvon Branch is 2nd, my safeties are balling out this year.

e: So far he's gone from #7 all time to likely finish at 3rd at 72+

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Mar 9, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
advance pending fluo cpu game.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Dubious posted:

advance pending fluo cpu game.

gonna have to take another sim till sunday

this week extremely busy for me :(

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Fluo posted:

gonna have to take another sim till sunday

this week extremely busy for me :(

You won 20-13

:siren: Week 10 :siren:

Eagles/Browns

Pats/CPU
Jets/CPU
Lions/CPU
Bulldogs/CPU
Steelers/Brooklyn (auto, he comming back?)
Raiders/CPU
Seahawks/CPU
Houston/Jags (auto)

Me and dubs, the rest of you beat up on the computer.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
oh great Jarvis Jones rejected my over way over asking offer because I didn't have the funds for a big bonus.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 11, 2015

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubs, when you good for tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

Dubs, when you good for tonight?

Probably a late night special tonight after the wifey unit goes to bed, so 930PST likely.

I kinda poked the beehive playing hotline miami 2 for 5 hours straight yesterday :v:

• Locked thread