Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Stream it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

It'll probably be a 3am est special.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
actually i can play in a few minutes.

i don't even want to think about how to shut down your broken rear end wr set.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm done with the bizzaro playoff game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Browns over the Eagles 31-21. Was a super windy day, not a lot of pass offense. Shady went for 147 and Archer went for 130 and two scores.

E: Jesus shady also was the leading receiver for the game with 99 yard and a TD. Player of the game in a losing effort.

Oh yeah, D'Antwone Mauro is on a tear with two more INTs. That's 10 on the year. Best in the NFL.

And dubs, I looked at the replay of that one TD pass. Your guys defiantly sold out run. That's why he was so wide open.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 12, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Shady is da real MVP. He earns that 110mm contract.

Jesus your scrub rear end linebacker who can only catch footballs has 10 INTs in week 10. That guy taking away the middle of the field made it really difficult to adjust on the fly for my passing game with the Eagles limited playbook.

That wind wasn't helping either. Both teams throw 5 INTs with 20 mph wind blowing in Cleveland.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The next closest guys all have 5. It's nuts. I think they're all user picks too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W12CoT6reE&t=870s

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Mar 12, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

The next closest guys all have 5. It's nuts. I think they're all user picks too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W12CoT6reE&t=870s

man that still boggles me. i didnt commit run or pass and had my corners match man to man expecting PA verts and welp we see what happens.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Texans beat the CPU Jags. I have the steelers next week it looks like. Hopefully the weather will be better this time.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Texans beat the CPU Jags. I have the steelers next week it looks like. Hopefully the weather will be better this time.

Bring the rain and the wind and snow.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Ah poo poo, didn't even realize Pryor was in and got a sim loss last week

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 3 Week 11

thompson @ Valtar

Rest of you can drop bombs on the CPU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Thompson I'm not available tonight but am out of work around 8 est tommorow so let me know what's good for you.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Thompson I'm not available tonight but am out of work around 8 est tommorow so let me know what's good for you.

Yeah man that should work. 5:00-7:00 tomorrow PST will work out well for me I'm pretty sure. Sorry about hopping off, but I had to prep for this call.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
hey nerds, sign up.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3704568

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Yeah man that should work. 5:00-7:00 tomorrow PST will work out well for me I'm pretty sure. Sorry about hopping off, but I had to prep for this call.

No problem, I have to make dinner after work but will be on after that.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
God the Giants are bad I don't think I've seen a Madden roster so devoid of talent.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
advance is pending valtar and thompson slugfest!

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

No problem, I have to make dinner after work but will be on after that.

Lets plan on 6. I'm going to hit the pool. It's 91 degrees.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Lets plan on 6. I'm going to hit the pool. It's 91 degrees.

That will work I get out of work in 30 minutes or so and then dinner so 6 pst will be perfect.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Btw Thompson I hate you it just hit 45 here today.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Btw Thompson I hate you it just hit 45 here today.

Brah I only lasted like an hour. Shits hot out there. Ready when you are. I'm just chillin and this edible is really starting to kick in. Yehhaaaa

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Pouring rain. Hahaha

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Gg dude. That was a very close game. That drive with a minute and a half there in the second and the pick were really all that decided it. A running slugfest.

Always enjoy the games! 24-14 texans.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Jesus dude did you just run the trap play like 80 percent of the time against me. I'm just going to find all of those I can and run Leveon Bell every play. gently caress this game. Blew another lead because I couldn't stop two plays and my dumb passing. My defense is not good this year.

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Mar 15, 2015

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Jesus dude did you just run the trap play like 80 percent of the time against me. I'm just going to find all of those I can and run Leveon Bell every play. gently caress this game. Blew another lead because I couldn't stop two plays.

There aren't many runs out of the Eagles playbook which is the only one I've really bothered to learn because I don't play this game that often. I honestly just pick what it suggests to me.

I didn't realize I was doing something malicious if that's considered malicious. How many other runs can you possibly have out of the spread?

BTW you blew the lead because you couldn't stop me on some hurry up throws with JJ and then promptly threw a pick on the next drive and gave me the ball on the 30. You never scored again. I may have run the same variation of plays, but that is ultimately why you blew the lead. And you had no trouble stopping me for the entire first half when I had 3 points. Don't belittle me. That's not fair at all.

thompson fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 15, 2015

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Double post

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

There aren't many runs out of the Eagles playbook which is the only one I've really bothered to learn because I don't play this game that often. I honestly just pick what it suggests to me.

I didn't realize I was doing something malicious if that's considered malicious. How many other runs can you possibly have out of the spread?

What? No it's fine just saw it working and was wondering why I couldnt stop it and now I want to run it with my beast of a back. My defense was great the last couple of years and now it's frustrating as hell because I'm getting gashed by everyone.

Made it to the Super Bowl last year and now I'm in a major slump. It helps me to just vent after i blow another game. I didn't mean to make it seem i was lashing out at you, I enjoy our games.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Most of us use custom playbooks I believe.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I've actually been trying out some custom play books the last couple of weeks and I think I found one I like. I haven't tried it with the Steelers but maybe I will since its a lot of plays I'm comfortable with. I'm guessing g I'm a little behind with all this stuff compared with some of you because this is my first Madden in 10 years or so. These leagues have been tons of fun.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
When we advancing dubious?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Season 3 Week 12

thompson @ yuzenn
havoc @ dave
piper @ valtar

rest vs cpu

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'll be home after 6 pm, hopefully.

e: I'm home for the rest of the day/night. So whenever you're ready havoc , just let me know.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Mar 15, 2015

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

davecrazy posted:

I'll be home after 6 pm, hopefully.

e: I'm home for the rest of the day/night. So whenever you're ready havoc , just let me know.

Sent you an invite, just shoot me a message or post in here when you are ready. Might jump on the wiiu for a bit if I don't hear back soon.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Havoc904 posted:

Sent you an invite, just shoot me a message or post in here when you are ready. Might jump on the wiiu for a bit if I don't hear back soon.

Let me finish dinner. Maybe 45 mins or so?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Ok I'm ready. I'll put my stream up too.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Dubious posted:

Season 3 Week 12

thompson @ yuzenn

Thompson, you online tonight?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Piper I won't be home until after 10 tonight and tomorrow night and am available during the day Tommorow. If none of that works I have all of Tuesday free.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

davecrazy posted:

Ok I'm ready. I'll put my stream up too.

Good game! I hope you were going for it with long passes in the 4th just to have fun and not because I did something to piss you off (if I did let me know, if not, it made it alot of fun for me to being playing up until the whistle!). It was fun to stay in the game though and gave my team some hope! I got within 20 near the end and then got that pick, so I was trying to pull a bit closer.

Man, your passing game is ridiculous and is like a college offense with playing out of the pistol constantly and just throwing up huge gains. I got frustrated when your first completion was that 50 yard pass with two defenders draped all over your guy, I couldn't tell if it was a pick or not at first. I got a bit better at defending it as the game went on (or you were just trying different passes). Between not being able to stop you at all and your team getting a ton of fumbles, I got in a big hole pretty quickly. I started defending the ball a bit better, but man, your RE was great at beating my tackle and consistently putting stops to scrambles.

I had alot of fun playing though, and it was a bit better then the rear end kicking you laid on me in the super bowl in the bizarro league. Hopefully we get some more games against each other so I can learn more how to play competitively against you.

Sorry for passing so much to my tightend, but he was my rookie QBs safety valve. Witten is out for a game, but I was pretty impressed by how the rookie stepped up. Murray also had a good game, but like our previous game, I had to abandon the running game pretty quickly due to all the huge passes and fumbles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Nah I was just loving around trying different routes, sorry I should of probably not done that. Your TE is insane, no way to cover that underneath stuff.

• Locked thread