Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Autism can only be transmitted to women sexually, so needless to say it's exceedingly rare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
That Faye Kane site got mostly erased because someone she knew in real life found out about it and she's not so so spergy as to not feel shame or something.

She kind of reminds me of my ex.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

George Zimmer posted:

I think it got shut down. I believe her parents put her home or something.

EDIT nvm I found it: http://fayekane.blogspot.com/2011/01/if-you-lived-here-youd-be-homeless-now.html?m=1&zx=753930971c782a06

sorry, this person is extremely cool

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The first autistic people I ever encountered were twin sisters. They acted batshit coconuts at all times.
Their poor mother was prematurely grey and even I, as a 13 year old, could tell she was weary of being alive.

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

Didn't say she wasn't

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

can women get autism??

Yes and they probably get it more than we realize. The idea that autism is an 'extremely masculine brain' is retarded.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

women cannot get autism op

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
actually they can

but you and everyone else would still gently caress them because who cares when your balls deep in a nice wet hole. whereas autistic men are unfuckable and cry about it. :biotruths:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Xaris posted:

actually they can

but you and everyone else would still gently caress them because who cares when your balls deep in a nice wet hole. whereas autistic men are unfuckable and cry about it. :biotruths:
actually they cannot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

Except for the constant posts about rape and torture, she was pretty cool.

• Locked thread